• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa/Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like DAL is not doing too good with their arguments. Apparently they're having a hard time convincing the judges that Mesa sucks. Looks like a buyout may be the only option or to just give in.

Mesa stock is now at .105 with volume near 1 million shares for today. Average trading is about 250,000

Looks like DAL is not doing too good with their arguments. Apparently they're having a hard time convincing the judges that Mesa sucks. Looks like a buyout may be the only option or to just give in.

125 million cash payment and delta will assume all the erj leases.......

With that cash, clean start for Mesa and they will be flying the new crj, a 100 seat jet within a year.

And I hate JO as well

125 million cash payment and delta will assume all the erj leases.......

With that cash, clean start for Mesa and they will be flying the new crj, a 100 seat jet within a year.

And I hate JO as well

The end of the world is near, we're all going to be dead and gone, all of us except 3 Cockroachs and f****n Mesa.

Looks like DAL is not doing too good with their arguments. Apparently they're having a hard time convincing the judges that Mesa sucks.

Maybe we can all be character witnesses for Delta? We can line up in a single-file line, walk into the courtroom, and under oath, verify that, "Yes, Your Honor. Mesa does suck."

Hey Mesa guys,
How does it feel to have every pilot out there looking for a quick end to your company? I have to wonder if you are second guessing that quick upgrade thing or not.

Any idea why Delta decided to go with Mesa??? I know they were cheapest, but still, come on now.....

Continental and Delta are the best airlines the US has to offer, why did DAL get involved with freeking Mesa??
Beacuse Mesa agreed to take over the leases on the dorkjets that were operated by ACA for DCI.

Latest resources

Back