• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Court Date

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a different note, Mesa management asked the Union to start concessionary talks....:uzi:

Do not give in...you show me an airline where management didn't make out and the crews got their pay back and you can do whatever you want...history tends to indicate that you will give up pay and benefits (I know, there's not much to give up-all the more reason not to concede!)
and the airline will continue to line the pockets of the guilty until it ultimately fails or recovers-and if it recovers there will be great resistance to gaining back what was lost.

I say again, don't give JO a dime!

Let him sell motorcycles...

:laugh:

On a different note, Mesa management asked the Union to start concessionary talks....:uzi:

On Thursday, MAG senior management asked the MEC to consider opening concessionary contract talks. US Airways is looking to reduce costs immediately, and in return, MAG would be given an extension to the codeshare agreement that would otherwise end in 2012.

Holy crap! Deltas contract will end in 2012 too. Mesa is screwed if they don't give in. Looks like management have checkmated the pilots. Good luck not getting any concessions.

I cant read this crap anymore. ya'll are idiots for wanting to stay in this career field.

JO is probably looking for a contract extension, and he will more than likely get it. Paul F. has been telling ground school classes that unless we get a new contract from US Airways we will all be f*cked. He’s got the senior pilots crapping little green apples because they have no place else to go.

Nothing like keeping the plantation workers off balance right before you cut their rations.

JO is probably looking for a contract extension, and he will more than likely get it. Paul F. has been telling ground school classes that unless we get a new contract from US Airways we will all be f*cked. He’s got the senior pilots crapping little green apples because they have no place else to go.

Nothing like keeping the plantation workers off balance right before you cut their rations.

To be fair to JO, Mesa could actually be a 20 CRJ7 airline by 2012 since both contracts will be up. You can't fault him for trying. The question is what kind of concessions they're going to get out of their pilots since it's do or die. This will be very interesting. And I'm willing to bet this was JOs idea not Airways's.

Last edited:
Do not give in...you show me an airline where management didn't make out and the crews got their pay back and you can do whatever you want...history tends to indicate that you will give up pay and benefits (I know, there's not much to give up-all the more reason not to concede!)
and the airline will continue to line the pockets of the guilty until it ultimately fails or recovers-and if it recovers there will be great resistance to gaining back what was lost.

I say again, don't give JO a dime!

Let him sell motorcycles...

:laugh:

I agree with you completely. If it comes down to a vote, I'm voting NO. It's the top 10-15% of the list that I worry about. Most of those guys will do anything, I mean anything for JO and the company.

Latest resources

Back