• Start date
  • Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yawn..........No one in the industry is holding their breath waiting for you to get a decent contract. JO is smarter than you!

What was that about mesa operating narrowbodies? I thought that was dead in the water long ago?

Earl Williams said:
Okay, Synchoff...point taken. We deserve what we got, and we have to live with it. But why the hostility? What would make you so upset as to "hurl insults at us"? If it makes you feel better, feel free to fire way. Trust me, I'm not here to defend Mesa (personally, the thought of doing so makes me ill), but I really have a hard time understanding what drives such hatred?

Sure would be nice if we could all return to the days of when we were learning to fly, having fun with it, enjoying the comraderie...in general, not being so pissed off at one another.

Oh well, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Hurl away!

Hah! I WORK for Mesa, and I VOTED for the damn thing, so I'm as much to blame as anyone. It's not hate, really, just a little frustration. Oh, and this is flightinfo, not Mesalounge, so I kinda felt like I have to beat up on MESA to fit in around here . . . :)

Still love the job though . . .

Hostility directed 100% at our lovely MEC, which I can't believe is still running the darn place.

Green said:
What was that about mesa operating narrowbodies? I thought that was dead in the water long ago?

As far as I (a Mesa pilot) know, it is. And if I have anything to say about it, it will stay that way. -Bean

Nobody like ALPA

Why you no likey ALPA? We always look out fo yo $Money. The rest is up to you. Like it or not, 2% of your's is nothing compared to 2% of Mainline. Don't fool yourselves, we really only care about your DUES.

Actually, my biggest disgust with MAG pilots is that they're STILL spreading the "big lie" that Freedom stiffed em (and it's no doubt that they didn't help) and is the main reason for their (our) current contract, . . . but the fact is that MAG guys never put up ANY kind of fight. They caved under the smallest pressure when they still had lots of options (strike, single carrier petition, hardly even picketing for Pete's sake!, etc) . . . but instead used Freedumb as a scapegoat for their own huge failures as a pilot group. Until the majority of Mesa pilots accept this, they're doomed to repeat this whole sorry mess in 2007-2009.

TSA is 100% different, and they have my utmost respect. They have balls, they have unity, and they're gonna see this thing through, one way or the other.

Last edited:
"5. Do you goals reflect getting in-line with other regional airlines (not ones with real bad contracts), or just an upgrade on your current situation?"

You mean the "ones" Like .... um ....... MESA....?!!?

Latest resources

Back