Mesa and Skywest considered MAJORS!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
meatwallet said:
all the more reason you should get a GOOD CONTRACT and not accept sh!t from managment!!!!!!

Pathetic how many Skywest people I talked to who thought 1.2% was a good thing, because it's all the company can afford. Make sense, cause everyone else is taking PAY CUTS, right?

Pull your head out of your asses, WHO just hit a 52 wk high? WHO is making record profits????

Who is insulated form high fuel prices (a la Ron Reber)? If you weren't insulated, your company would be flying only Metros again to Idaho. Don't think your poop doesn't stink. Are you guys sharing in some of those huge profits? Where's the love? Ron Reber is probably building a new house, though.... Maybe you can rent a room from him.... in the basement....?

Bye Bye--General Lee

To be totally factual the "over 80%" number was the percentage of total SKYW pilots participating in the vote, of which 71% voted NO.

Good show just the same, now just need to work on the follow through...

General Lee said:
Are you guys sharing in some of those huge profits?
Bye Bye--General Lee

Why yes, General, we are:

Every three months all employees with two years of service get the company profit margin for the period multiplied by their W2.

Thanks for caring, though...

Gnral,

Shouldn't you be practicing for your cage fighting match? Also, don't forget that LaFawnduh will be around at 6 p.m. for some prime rib.

Mookie

The majors section should have a separate little area for the "Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride" commuters................

General Lee said:
Who is insulated form high fuel prices (a la Ron Reber)? If you weren't insulated, your company would be flying only Metros again to Idaho. Don't think your poop doesn't stink. Are you guys sharing in some of those huge profits? Where's the love? Ron Reber is probably building a new house, though.... Maybe you can rent a room from him.... in the basement....?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Our poop does stink, but yours will be stinkier if you are flying a 100 seat Embraer for eight dollars less an hour than skywest pilots....

pee

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee
GeneralTool,
Sounds like your getting a little nervous. SKYW just gets a BK deal that extends long into the future, at a profit level acceptable to both parties(DAL&SKYW). Where's the love? They offered us a whopping 1.2% dose of love. I am not SKYW, I am just an employee, a non-Mormon employee, who gets paid an hourly wage. As noted above some of the profits are shared with the employees via the profit sharing plan. My poop stinks plenty, just ask my wife.
GenT, it sounds like you aren't feeling the love from your company either. As much as I think you are a clueless fool who will not pull his head out of the sand, I hope you don't get hosed, because what starts at the top of the hill will eventually roll down the hill.
PBR

Pee_nuss said:
Our poop does stink, but yours will be stinkier if you are flying a 100 seat Embraer for eight dollars less an hour than skywest pilots....

pee

I can almost hold MD88 Captain right now, thanks. And, I am 40, with a chance for a raise in 5 or 6 years. You will never get more than a 1.2% raise, and fly your next new airplane at Brasilia wages. Have fun PEE NUSS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

PBRstreetgang said:
GeneralTool,
Sounds like your getting a little nervous. SKYW just gets a BK deal that extends long into the future, at a profit level acceptable to both parties(DAL&SKYW). Where's the love? They offered us a whopping 1.2% dose of love. I am not SKYW, I am just an employee, a non-Mormon employee, who gets paid an hourly wage. As noted above some of the profits are shared with the employees via the profit sharing plan. My poop stinks plenty, just ask my wife.
GenT, it sounds like you aren't feeling the love from your company either. As much as I think you are a clueless fool who will not pull his head out of the sand, I hope you don't get hosed, because what starts at the top of the hill will eventually roll down the hill.
PBR

Thanks to 2500 Captains leaving in a little more than a year, I am now a few numbers from MD88 Captain, which will keep my pay at a respectable rate. Before they all retired, I didn't think I would move to the left seat for YEARS. But, things change, and Delta is doing what it needs to survive. My pay, thanks to the upgrade coming up here, will be about the same. Not bad for a carrier in bankruptcy. And, being 40, I have a chance at a pay raise in 5-6 years when we negotiate again. You, on the other hand, HAVE NO CHANCE BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY WON'T GIVE YOU AN OFFER MORE THAN 1.2%. What a slap in the face. Oh yeah, those profit sharing checks..... Will those go to ASA too? How is their pay compared to yours? You signed away your rights to higher pay, up to 99 seats.....That was KRAZY. I bet Ron Reber got more than a 1.2% raise.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So...ya'll have major cuts, pilots furloughed, pensions dumped, and Gnral Fool is bragging that he can "almost hold Md-88 captain." I'm sure your comrades are proud that you represent them on the Regional Board.

How was your date with LaFawnduh??
Mookie

Latest resources

Back