• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa and Delta...It's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
forgive my cluelessness, but what does the rjdc have to do with air wisconsin? can you post a link to this update you're referencing?

N2264J said:
Oh, we understand the litigation just fine

You just don't want to answer a few basic questions about it. What are you afraid of? Your avoidance in answering some very simple and straight forward questions is noted.

runfast said:
forgive my cluelessness, but what does the rjdc have to do with air wisconsin? can you post a link to this update you're referencing?

As far as I know the RJDC has nothing to do with AWAC, and this thread has nothing to do with the RJDC.

The thread is about Delta and Mesa, that's what my comment was about.

crjfo2b said:
What about Delta's MEC? I'm sure they are going nuts with Mesa going to fly 90-seat RJ's through Freedom.

I dont think they are gonna be so willing to let this happen, let Mesa take their 90-seat flying

Mesa will be doing 50 seat flying at DCI, although they could also be contracted to provide 70 seat flying if Delta chose to. The Delta PWA allows Delta to contract DCI small jet lift requirements to any carrier so long as they don't operate aircraft with more then 97 seats and don't operate aircraft configured with more then 70 seats for DCI.

N2264J said:
It's ALPA's bigoted, apartheid policy against small jet carriers like yours that has created this alter ego disaster.

"Bigoted, apartheid policy against small jet carriers like" mine huh? Well, I'm doing just fine thank you very much. After just over 3 years at PCL I'm sitting in the top 3rd of the seniority list with over 800 pilots below me. Meanwhile, 400 NW mainline pilots are on the street while DC-9s sit around doing nothing and Pinnacle and Mesaba continue to take deliveries of new jets. We grow and mainline shrinks. What was that about "apartheid" again? Who is it that's really suffering? I must be confused. :rolleyes:

Quit confusing the RJDC boys, PCL 128, with facts and common sense.

Just a side note here, but Mesaba has lost flying and pilots over the last 5 years, not gained. Last airplane showed up late 1999 or early 2000.

It does look as though in the near future that might change and now we can be added into the formula for the watering down of the airline pilot profession to some extent.

Dodge said:

Yeah, I should know better by now. Facts don't really matter when you're on a crazy crusade.

Dodge said:

Just a side note here, but Mesaba has lost flying and pilots over the last 5 years, not gained. Last airplane showed up late 1999 or early 2000.

It does look as though in the near future that might change and now we can be added into the formula for the watering down of the airline pilot profession to some extent.

And here I thought Skyway was the only regional to not grow since 9/11

~~~^~~~ said:
The fact that pilots should be able to negotiate with their employer to reach an agreement on their wages and working conditions is nothing new. A contract which excludes the appropriate parties is voidable, since it was illegal in its inception.

Fins, first of all thank you for being the only RJDC advocate willing to attempt to answer some very basic questions about the relief section of the RJDC sponsored lawsuit.

Now according to Surplus, Delta is not his employer.

Yesterday, 20:59 #20

surplus1

Posts: 2,093 I accept your finding and ALPA's, that Comair pilots are not employed by Delta Air Lines.

Is Surplus Wrong? Does Surplus not know who his employer is? Are ASA pilots Delta Employees, but CMR pilots aren't? Unfortunately we are getting more mixed messages from the RJDC supporters.

Surplus: "I told you then and I tell you again now, when you answer my question about the hypothetical, I'll answer your questions."

I'm still waiting.:)

Latest resources

Back