• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa 900's Out for Bid?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That ended when Parker say that guy in the Crew News almost cry about the 900's.

For the sake of all of us, somebody should have pulled him down and taken the mic. I was a few feet away- damn, that was harsh. So was the Nearly Deads giggling over it in the Arnie Gentile camp in the back.

Oh yea..... Nothing Good Happens at PDT either!!

RULE #2!

PSA fleet planning. Apparently they've been asked to evaluate CRJ900 performance to place a bid for the Mesa 900's.

So let me get this right. PSA "fleet planning" told you they are evaluating the CRJ 900 for Airways.

Did they also tell you to go stick your head in the oven? If yes...please proceed.

Nor do they have money to aquire planes. Airways owns PSA and Airways won't be dishing out any money for planes anytime soon.

AWAC buys PSA and merges operations and bases. Duplicated management is cut. Larger planes are financed by AWAC.

You heard it here first.

AWAC buys PSA and merges operations and bases. Duplicated management is cut. Larger planes are financed by AWAC.

and then outsourced to Republic.

Sorry, I thought maybe your computer died before you got to complete your thought.

PS: I second the call on this thread being BS...

Won't happen. PSA and PDT will be kept the way they are or shrunk, like PDT, until the economy turns around and/or a merger between mainline Airways and another carrier can be arranged. Then both PSA and PDT will be sold off/liquidated to rasie capital for the merger.

That ended when Parker say that guy in the Crew News almost cry about the 900's.

Actually that is the way he talks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back