• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa 900's Out for Bid?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Besides, PSA already said no to flying those airplanes for no increase in pay. Dung Parker already tried that and got his arse handed to him.
Yea I'm sure Parker still wakes up at night in a cold sweat after the nightmare of when PSA said no to 900s.

Nothing good happens at PSA.

Yea I'm sure Parker still wakes up at night in a cold sweat after the nightmare of when PSA said no to 900s.

Nothing good happens at PSA.

That ended when Parker say that guy in the Crew News almost cry about the 900's.

Oh yea..... Nothing Good Happens at PDT either!!

A few facts to correct misinformation about USAPA losing the large small jet grievance (ALPA originated that silly "large small jet" designation):

US Airways' authority to deploy Large Small Jets is that which it was prior to the combination of US Airways and America West.

That's 38 CRJ-900’s from the West Agreement and 55 LSJ’s at Participating Affiliate Carriers (e.g. Republic), as well as 60 LSJ’s at Wholly Owned Carriers in the East Agreement (-700s included in this number).

If you think PSA will get 900's, ask yourself how PSA will finance them when its parent company doesn't want or can afford debt on its balance sheet and its leadership is out to merge again, taking down industry capacity.

ensuring a plan B

I am sure Tempe is just making sure they have a plan B in place. They did this back when MAG first started down this slippery slope.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back