Merry Christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

theskyking

Just put the kids to bed after checking Santa's location with NORAD. Sitting here with the wife watching A Christmas Story. Presents under the tree. I hope you all are having half as good a Christmas as I am.

My heart truly goes out to all my pilot brethren that are without a job this holiday season. I hope your situation is such that you can enjoy those around you and still find some joy this season.

For those of you on the road, hopefully you can find a good meal and some time to enjoy yourself.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

The best thread that been posted on this site in a long time!

Merry Christmas sir. Have a great day with your family!!!

Merry Christmas everyone

Except B19....

Yep! Excellent Thread.

God bless our Soldiers/Sailors/Marines/Airmen (And what ever the Coast Guard calls themselves:D).

And to all the pilots flying people, boxes, bags and hags all over the world today...

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Here's to a Merry Christmas to all of you from a former FLOP's guy that is thankful to have a decent paycheck, good health, great wife and some outstanding colleagues in this business.

Best of luck to all of you next year, keeping my fingers crossed that all of you get called back, find a new gig, or otherwise find success in another endeavour.

Maybe next year I'll grab a shower.

Merry Christmas !!

Im reading this for the 1st time on the road on Dec31. well said I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas, and will have a Happy New Year

Latest resources

Back