• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shooter

Call me the Tumblin' Dice
Merry Christmas Freight Dogs!

You all are the Santa Claus kids think about by bringing the packages around the world!

I would say the same in the Majors or Regional sections, but they would only bring me the in-laws! :D

Have a great holiday!
:beer:

Merry Yuletide fellow Freight Dogs

On the road for Xmas, too. That being said, I'm glad to be working at all. Sitting here in a hotel in the PRC, with the Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop" on the lobby muzak system....

I hope that your children truly enjoy the rubber dog crap, whoopie cushions, fart machines and tickle-me-homos that I have brought to you to buy for them from the sweat shops of the orient!

Merry Christmas!!!

Youwanna buy copywatch?

hehehehe

I hope that your children truly enjoy the rubber dog crap, whoopie cushions, fart machines and tickle-me-homos that I have brought to you to buy for them from the sweat shops of the orient!

Many aspiring pilots have found those tickle-me-homos to be very comforting and now are Freight Dawgs themselves.

merry christmas & a happy new year to all freight dogs, especially those stuck on the road, may santa bring you a better schedule next year.

On the road for Xmas, too. That being said, I'm glad to be working at all. Sitting here in a hotel in the PRC, with the Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop" on the lobby muzak system....

Hey, I'm in Hong Kong for xmas and I am glad to be working too..

They have FART MACHINES???

Yeah-remote controlled! A great gag for the Regional (and Freight Dog) Crew Room...and really appropriate for meetings of "Legacy Airline" management!

Leave the machine in your trench coat or jacket pocket on the coat rack and wait for some victim to go to hang up his or her coat while you lurk with the remote at the far side of the crew room!

hehehehe

Latest resources

Back