Merger Buzz is heating up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pocono Pilot said:
The only airline that doesn't want to merge is Continental, so they will end up merging with either Spirit or Skybus.

What does Spirit have that CAL would want or need? Not to mention the EXTREME lack of fleet commonality...

You can take this advice to the bank. I know that I am, buy buying the shares of stock of the company being bought at the lower price and then just sitting back to watch it rise.

If I were you, I wouldn't spend those spoils just yet...

TC,

Come on man. You're better than that. Get back on the high road and be the professional/officer you should be.

C17D

I'm afraid Tanker Clown has had it in for me since I beat him in Monopoly, slept with his wife, and shot his dog.

We at Delta had one worth $1 million for extra lawyer fees, but I think that was refunded. (?) I am sure we will get another one started if things heat up.

Bye Bye--General Lee
First of all,...I'm trying to duck from all the $hit flying around this thread :)

Second of all, I'm holding my breath.

Something seems to be up as our MEC is really pushing this after having some meetings recently with 'ol NWA. They did comment on the Midwest investment but claimed any other info is confidential at this time. ..and that no mergers are planned at this time.

(I do wear my hat) ...keeps the $hit from hittin' my head!

Jetflier,
I have heard nothing at all.

I hear that the Air Force and Navy flying is going to merge. We are looking to combine our inefficiencies. It will be true synergy. Instead of me wasting one hour in my squadron and a navy guy wasting one hour...now, together, we can waste up to three hours. Only the government can waste our time and money in this way.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back