• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Menke resigns from Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much cash does Republic have on hand right now? Airtran, Southwest? Smart move by Menke to get out before the place implodes. BTW BB is a scum bag!

Is that the only way to measure the success/health of a company? What are the other indicators? Your on the right track with cash in hand.

.. I am not working for any airline... Just doing the job as a Moderator.. period... I moved this to the regional Board due to several requests by folks on the majors section, stating that they did not even know the people mentioned in this thread on the Frontier management team...

I don''t know the names of anyone on the management team....and I fly for Frontier. Since we're here now, I'd like to snitch on someone who posted a thread on the 'majors' about "execs going to IND". Please relocate the thread to our new home here on the regional board.

Last edited:
Well, I moved this to the Regional board as more inline with the new Republic model...

I consider Frontier a major airline and go to that forum for industry news about Frontier.

But I also understand the IMPORTANCE of being a FI moderator so I know better than to question your authority, power, or supreme knowledge of anything aviation related (including of course whether Frontier news belongs in the major or regional forum).

No, Wayne Heller is a scum bag... Bryan Bedford is just a business man.

Nope. BB is just as much a scum bag as Heller because he knowingly allows Heller to do the dirty work, which he enjoys. They are both bad dudes, but Bedford likes to protect his image by working their "good cop, bad cop" routine. It's been working for years, why change it now?

I don''t know the names of anyone on the management team....and I fly for Frontier. Since we're here now, I'd like to snitch on someone who posted a thread on the 'majors' about "execs going to IND". Please relocate the thread to our new home here on the regional board.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bawling:

DeucesWild said:
I consider Frontier a major airline and go to that forum for industry news about Frontier.

Start your own forum board then.

eP.

FI moderating

But I also understand the IMPORTANCE of being a FI moderator so I know better than to question your authority, power, or supreme knowledge of anything aviation related (including of course whether Frontier news belongs in the major or regional forum).

I'll be more than happy to put you're exhaustive skill(s) and experience in for Moderator.. The benefits are awesome .. all the OT you could want reading pleasant posts from folks like you... :rolleyes: along with $2.50 you can buy a 20oz coke..

Latest resources

Back