• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Menke resigns from Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Donnie O. is an Asshat of epic proportions! That is not name calling. That is cold, hard fact. Pa44, my only response on hearing he has reproduced is OMFG!

Well, I moved this to the Regional board as more inline with the new Republic model.. obviously the guys in the majors board did not know much about this subject..

This whole subject is creating issues both in the pilot and dispatcher forums as well.. I am sure the F/A's will be next..

It's a brave new world of airline operations.. if it's good or not, well that depends who one talks too.. let the discussion begin again..

From a moderators point of view... please remember the Flight Info Terms of service, no names and swearing.. I'll be forced to thump you...

With the new "republic model"?

They have parked 30% of their regional feed in the last 24 months and added 54 narrow bodies and 20 E190's.

What regional model are you referring to?

With the new "republic model"?

They have parked 30% of their regional feed in the last 24 months and added 54 narrow bodies and 20 E190's.

What regional model are you referring to?

All you're missing now is the Huggies Pull-ups. (Republic growing up, not bashing on F9).

The mod did not refer to a "regional model", you did. "Republic model" is about a good as anything when describing what or where Republic is or going.

I really wish you the best of luck and I hope for the best for Frontier and Midwest pilots.

eP.

Last edited:
Well, I moved this to the Regional board as more inline with the new Republic model.. obviously the guys in the majors board did not know much about this subject.. ..

Good move! I like the Regional Board better. It's has zest for life and reminds us how much more we give to the industry...than we should've.
It's never lonely or pretentious in here. Just good 'ol talk of 'brethren', and 'unity', and 'solidarity', and 'stickin it to the man'!

From a moderators point of view... I'll be forced to hump you...

That kind of talk will get you much further on the F/A Forum.

Looks like Menke has seen enough of Republic's operation to decide its time to move on. Would be wonderful if they bring in somebody with experience running a branded operation, but I'm not holding my breath.

All you're missing now is the Huggies Pull-ups. (Republic growing up, not bashing on F9).

The mod did not refer to a "regional model", you did. "Republic model" is about a good as anything when describing what or where Republic is or going.

I really wish you the best of luck and I hope for the best for Frontier and Midwest pilots.

eP.

Originally Posted by clr4theapch
Well, I moved this to the Regional board as more inline with the new Republic model.

While the mod did not specifically say "regional model", s/he certainly implied as much. And Donnie O. is still a DB!

Guys we better dump this old school "regional" vs "major" paradigm we like to think in. RAH is "NOT" a regional. They stopped being a "regional" back in 04. Since 99 Chautauqua set themselves on a course to completely change there business model without getting much attention. This was not by accident. In ten years look at what they become? As of today RAH is not the 700lb gorilla. They are more like a 2000lb gorilla. From a management mindset, its not much you can do about them, its only what you can do with them. Good job BB and Co.

Last edited:
How much cash does Republic have on hand right now? Airtran, Southwest? Smart move by Menke to get out before the place implodes. BTW BB is a scum bag!

Latest resources

Back