• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Memphis Aug. 2-3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry about the flooding Albie...my house in D-town made out a little better (I think...at least the renter hasn't called to complain!)

I'll echo what Albie said. In 3+ hours of working together, he never told me WHAT to say. He listened to my answers and provided some great tips on how to make my answers more effectively portray who I was and what I was all about. He gave great feedback on body language and tone, things that were subconscious to me but obvious to everyone in the room. I thought his prep was a great help to a guy who had NEVER had a job interview before.

I can't speak to the sim prep, but the interview prep was well worth what I paid. I'd highly recommend Emerald Coast to anyone in the future.

On another topic, ALPA dudes told the new hire class today to expect 9000 pilots on the campus by 2014. 200 a year just to keep up with retirements until then. That's probably one of the long poles in the tent with contract negotiations. They won't just be paying 4500 dudes, but 9K or so. Of course, 9000 pilots is a lot of freight and a lot of cash. But I digress....

On another topic, ALPA dudes told the new hire class today to expect 9000 pilots on the campus by 2014. 200 a year just to keep up with retirements until then. That's probably one of the long poles in the tent with contract negotiations. They won't just be paying 4500 dudes, but 9K or so. Of course, 9000 pilots is a lot of freight and a lot of cash. But I digress....

How many of that 9000 is a friend of the Chief Pilot and/or dated his daughter?

2014 - 2005 = 9 years. So 9000/9 = 1000 dudes

could you clarify?

MAGNUM!! said:

Better start learning Chinese if you want to be hired.

Zhu Ni Hao Yun. (Good Luck)

Last edited:
VaB said:
9000?

My god. Where will they all park?
I noticed that most of them have returned to the out-n-back lot. . .

Latest resources

Back