Meeting with Skywest,Inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rogue5 said:
Let me set the record straight: As a SKYW pilot I can assure you those oatmeal cookies are as hard as hockey pucks, and no good unless dipped in coffee or given "the treatment" by friendly F/As of putting them on top of the coffee warmer to soften them up.

I seriously think they teach them to do that in groundschool.

Now the UAL First Class snacks on the 70, well, if it were allowed for crews to eat them I'm sure I could tell you how good they are...

True about the cookies, but like anything else, they do make a nice change from the peanuts...

Besides, nost ASA pilots haven't been out to SLC, so they don't know any better. Let them believe the hype for a little while!!!

Plug said:
Nice!!! 7.5 years over 5 years, you are obviously much smarter than me you salty dog you. Here is some proof of your spin:

"Not flame , wish it was, not naming names. The first question asked was, I heard skywest is getting iced oatmeal cookies, are we getting them too?"

These were your words earlier on this thread, and you can't even get your spun posts right, sport! Like I said, I asked about the percentages in the DAL agreement first. After that, for some humor because the room was filled with many GO stiffs, I asked about the cookies which Skywest already has. Obviously you fit in well over there at the Crystal palace. Talk about getting your facts right!

And once again, I am not a rep. and the other pilot is not a rep. We asked questions of our new leadership based on our own opinions and exploited some sore spots, this is obvious because you have your panties in a bind, it also just so happens that several ASA pilots share the same opinion as us, and HELL yeah we should get the cookies!

By the way the cookies aren't that great , they give me gas, and you are right, my spin is not correct because I am about 8 beers into a 12 pack. I apologize to all those that I may have offended because I jumped the gun on what I was told, however, I do not agree with the timing of the badgering,I think we should give this management some time to get their feet wet with how ASA is really run. I am cautiously optimistic about Skywest and I look forward to the future of ASA.

P.S. was the answer of "Ford and Harrison" really appropriate "sport"

jehtplane said:
But then again I have been drinking for 15 years and my judgement is a little clouded.

THEN SHUT THE F-CK UP UNLESS YOU KNOW WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. ASS-OLES LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE.

jehtplane said:
As far as the cookie joke, I personally did not hear that one.

>>Not flame , wish it was, not naming names. The first question asked was, I heard skywest is getting iced oatmeal cookies, are we getting them too? Second question was How do you feel about the 3.5 years of negotiating? Mr Atkin's then asked what he thought the problem was, response was simply two words, Ford and Harrison. Your first meeting with our new chief and these are your first two questions? This sounds simple but the tone and they way they were asked came off as attacking and was viewed by everyone else in the room, apparently you could have heard a cricket fart<<

I wish you would get your story straight. First "first question asked was, I heard skywest is getting iced oatmeal cookies, are we getting them too?" Then your say "As far as the cookie joke, I personally did not hear that one."

So which is it. Did you or didn't you.

ATR-DRIVR said:
THEN SHUT THE F-CK UP UNLESS YOU KNOW WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. ASS-OLES LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE.

LOL, and I was told I can not recognize a joke when I see one, I am just no longer gonna talk about this subject, I brought it up because I thought it deserved a thought,I absolutely do not agree with what was said today at the meeting from what came across as representing our whole pilot group. It is my opinion and my own. I know what happened, And if you notice there has been no response to the statement I said was poorly worded, noted by our CEO, to this person. I have not ,nor will not mention names, I just do not agree with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely in no way union bashing, I support ALPA 100%, but that does not mean I have to agree with everything they say!!!!!

Texx said:
I wish you would get your story straight. First "first question asked was, I heard skywest is getting iced oatmeal cookies, are we getting them too?" Then your say "As far as the cookie joke, I personally did not hear that one."

So which is it. Did you or didn't you.

Two different views of what actually happened, therefore two different opinions.
Enough said.

jehtplane, it would seem you are losing credibility. Now you were just TOLD about this meeting? You started this whole thread and you weren't even there for its entirety? Sheesh. Go back to your beer. It sounds like that is your expertise.

WWEfan said:
jehtplane, it would seem you are losing credibility. Now you were just TOLD about this meeting? You started this whole thread and you weren't even there for its entirety? Sheesh. Go back to your beer. It sounds like that is your expertise.

If you say so......

Latest resources

Back