Meeting with Skywest,Inc

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
Today a meeting was held with Mr. Atkins, and I would just like to offer congrats to our two reps that made total asses of themselves today way to go guys. You know what they say about first impressions.

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
jehtplane said:
Today a meeting was held with Mr. Atkins, and I would just like to offer congrats to our two reps that made total asses of themselves today way to go guys. You know what they say about first impressions.
Which reps were they and what did they do?

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
Yeah, what happened? Reps for who?

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
AV8700 said:
What did they do?

Without going into to much detail, basically acted like a couple of moron's to the point other employees were asking questions and prefacing with "I am not a pilot so I will not attack you". . Other people in the room were embarrassed for them.
They asked some ridiculous questions and even got our CEO to step in and tell them they used "poor choice of words". Pathetic......

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+

anon

Total Time
na
Is there some reason in particular that you prefer to be so vague?

Could this be some flamebait going on?

Who, what, where, when, why???

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
jehtplane said:
Two ALPA reps
Doesn't surprise me. We have some very juvenile status reps. that are way out of their league. They are led around like lap dogs by an extremely militant MEC Chairman who has a "burn the house down" mentality. Don't blindly trust your ALPA reps. do what is best for you. What you saw today is only a sample of what "our" side has been doing for a long time.

FL000

Total Time
Lemme guess...same guys that jumped Skip at the 08/04 classes?

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
anon said:
Is there some reason in particular that you prefer to be so vague?

Could this be some flamebait going on?

Who, what, where, when, why???

Not flame , wish it was, not naming names. The first question asked was, I heard skywest is getting iced oatmeal cookies, are we getting them too? Second question was How do you feel about the 3.5 years of negotiating? Mr Atkin's then asked what he thought the problem was, response was simply two words, Ford and Harrison. Your first meeting with our new chief and these are your first two questions? This sounds simple but the tone and they way they were asked came off as attacking and was viewed by everyone else in the room, apparently you could have heard a cricket fart

BusDriver12

Total Time
jehtplane said:

This is complete BS. None of this happened, this guy is just trying to give alpa a bad name. just read his post that has no info

disregard. hearsay.

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
BusDriver12 said:
This is complete BS. None of this happened, this guy is just trying to give alpa a bad name. just read his post that has no info

disregard. hearsay.

Whatever...

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
BusDriver12 said:
None of this happened, this guy is just trying to give alpa a bad name.
No need, ALPA does a fine job giving itself a bad name.

I believe Jehtplane because his other posts have been fairly positive on ALPA. He's not really anti-ALPA as I have become. I'm glad some people are beginning to see first hand how we are being "represented".

Joe

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
FL000 said:
Lemme guess...same guys that jumped Skip at the 08/04 classes?
Would one of them be WF?

Texx

Total Time
20mil
BusDriver12 said:

disregard. hearsay.
So, I take it that you were there?