Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jehtplane said:
Two ALPA reps

Doesn't surprise me. We have some very juvenile status reps. that are way out of their league. They are led around like lap dogs by an extremely militant MEC Chairman who has a "burn the house down" mentality. Don't blindly trust your ALPA reps. do what is best for you. What you saw today is only a sample of what "our" side has been doing for a long time.

anon said:
Is there some reason in particular that you prefer to be so vague?

Could this be some flamebait going on?

Who, what, where, when, why???

Not flame , wish it was, not naming names. The first question asked was, I heard skywest is getting iced oatmeal cookies, are we getting them too? Second question was How do you feel about the 3.5 years of negotiating? Mr Atkin's then asked what he thought the problem was, response was simply two words, Ford and Harrison. Your first meeting with our new chief and these are your first two questions? This sounds simple but the tone and they way they were asked came off as attacking and was viewed by everyone else in the room, apparently you could have heard a cricket fart

jehtplane said:
Today a meeting was held with Mr. Atkins, and I would just like to offer congrats to our two reps that made total asses of themselves today way to go guys. You know what they say about first impressions.

This is complete BS. None of this happened, this guy is just trying to give alpa a bad name. just read his post that has no info

disregard. hearsay.

BusDriver12 said:
None of this happened, this guy is just trying to give alpa a bad name.

No need, ALPA does a fine job giving itself a bad name.

I believe Jehtplane because his other posts have been fairly positive on ALPA. He's not really anti-ALPA as I have become. I'm glad some people are beginning to see first hand how we are being "represented".

Joe

BusDriver12 said:
This is complete BS. None of this happened, this guy is just trying to give alpa a bad name. just read his post that has no info

disregard. hearsay.

So, I take it that you were there?

Latest resources

Back