• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Meanwhile, Flight Options is kicking some butt - 2011 was a strong year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, probably the best CBA 50% pilot solidarity ever earned.

And you are proud about that? Hope you learned from your failures and mistakes. You would have had considerably better support and solidarity if you had actually been honest to the pilots, negotiated for what they really wanted and not waged your own personal ego war with Mgt.

Hope it was worth it for all the futures you destroyed and money you cost the majority.

And you are proud about that? Hope you learned from your failures and mistakes. You would have had considerably better support and solidarity if you had actually been honest to the pilots, negotiated for what they really wanted and not waged your own personal ego war with Mgt.

Hope it was worth it for all the futures you destroyed and money you cost the majority.

Hi there Phil. :laugh: Not sure who you think I am, but I find it humorous your still tilting at windmills. I saw the union recently had an e-board election. I don't remember seeing your name on the ballot. :erm: Since you feel so strongly why didn't you run and change things. Easier to sit on the sidelines and throw stones, isn't it punk?

I heard a rumor your going into management. I hear your masters gave some of their sycophants BMWs as a reward for service in the past. The least they could do, to reward you for being their creature, would be a nice fat management salary. Oh, I'm sorry, you didn't know they were using you? :puke:

Hey, say Hi to your friends in management the next time your in there licking up to them at CGF. Nothen' but love for ya, out on the line.

Hi there Phil. :laugh: Not sure who you think I am, but I find it humorous your still tilting at windmills. I saw the union recently had an e-board election. I don't remember seeing your name on the ballot. :erm: Since you feel so strongly why didn't you run and change things. Easier to sit on the sidelines and throw stones, isn't it punk?

I heard a rumor your going into management. I hear your masters gave some of their sycophants BMWs as a reward for service in the past. The least they could do, to reward you for being their creature, would be a nice fat management salary. Oh, I'm sorry, you didn't know they were using you? :puke:

Hey, say Hi to your friends in management the next time your in there licking up to them at CGF. Nothen' but love for ya, out on the line.

Hi there Matt, Shal I have a mirror installed in your Beechjet so you can admire yourself and feed your ego while you are out flying? Oh I'm sorry, you will never see it as you will just ground your airplane to get out of work so you can go stuff your face with lobster.

I'm partially joking here, but it seems that once a company starts touting how great everything is in public forums that usually signals a big negative announcement that things have gone to sh!t....

CS's CEO's had stated that they were doing great and had recalled all their pilots (I believe the statement was " we are the only fractional to offer recalls to all our pilots") A few months later whammo.

Then again, Hansell has been spouting to the CMH Dispatch that things are going really well at NJA too... Aww crap:bawling:

True, Bent. But Hansell is an idiot to the point of making Dan Quayle look intelligent.

Hi there Matt, Shal I have a mirror installed in your Beechjet so you can admire yourself and feed your ego while you are out flying? Oh I'm sorry, you will never see it as you will just ground your airplane to get out of work so you can go stuff your face with lobster.

Yea, it's funny how that works. Every time I put pen to paper a lobster magically appears. :nuts:

Yea, it's funny how that works. Every time I put pen to paper a lobster magically appears. :nuts:

Glad to see you are eating well while out on the road as we wouldn't want you getting fatigued while your FO does all of the prep.

Since you are a man of your word, How about writing up your discrepancies when and where they occur instead of carrying them through TEB & PBI to finally write them up at a remote location? Still trying to teach the company a lesson are you I see.

I'm partially joking here, but it seems that once a company starts touting how great everything is in public forums that usually signals a big negative announcement that things have gone to sh!t....

CS's CEO's had stated that they were doing great and had recalled all their pilots (I believe the statement was " we are the only fractional to offer recalls to all our pilots") A few months later whammo.

Then again, Hansell has been spouting to the CMH Dispatch that things are going really well at NJA too... Aww crap:bawling:

Yep! I am really worried now! :)

Latest resources

Back