• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MDW crashpads article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMG, how many rules/laws do we need in this nation?
How about we take a look at the illegal alien houses around this area with twenty people all related living there.

What a bunch of BS. As an outsider, it seems like the city of Chicago is about as militant/corrupt as you can get. I guess with a mayor like they have, the dookie flows downhill.

I would ask the question as to why the good people of Chicago keep voting for this blithering moron, but since this bozo more than likely could buy off the election as easily as dropping off his dry cleaning........

At least I'm in a city where the mayor is just a lousy pitcher.

they got it all wrong, there are 20-40 people in any crashpad at any given time. All there at the same time.

After reading this article, I'm not sure what disappoints me more:

1) Yet another example of government doing what governments do best: solving non-problems.

or

2) Yet another example of the left-wing, class-envy agenda of the mainstream media. Note how the article makes scant reference to the biggest losers of this ruling: the far greater number of FLIGHT ATTENDANTS that will be much more economically impacted. No, instead lets focus on those over-paid, greedy pilots trying to cheat the system.

or

3) The dime-dropping little snitches in the neighborhood who blew the whistle on this whole issue. People, we're not talking about a real high-rent district to begin with! I don't know about them, but I can think of far worse neighbors than pilots and flight attendants...crack houses & meth labs anyone? And if they think these crash pads are depressing their home values, what if their owners are now forced to put 'em all on the market now? Think THAT will help your home's value?

Idiots....I'm surrounded this morning in MDW, at my crashpad (where I'm the only here, BTW), by idiots!

P.S. What's up with that idiot landlord chick with the CRASH PAD sign on her front door? More idiots!!!!!:smash:

Well, I know what the illegal aliens did to my home value. I say kick the squat turds back over the fence and give their houses to our pilots!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back