• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MD11 Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good lord...can we please show some respect and at least keep this USAPA crap, and other stupid comments off a thread with this tragedy? People lost their lives, families are irretrievably broken.

I agree with you post for the most part and pray for the families of those lost.

The author of this thread, St Nic, has no business lecturing me about character or integrity when he promotes a sceme against fellow pilots.

He started the thread even though there was plenty of information posted about this tradgedy on the internet.

Guys lets chill just a minute. I think he was quoting an article in a Shanghai newspaper and they would be using a Chinese English speaker to translate. Not a perfect science.
That's why I'm giving him a day to explain himself and not just suspending him right off the bat. He's being given the benefit of the doubt for the moment...

flygirlqt said:
Good lord...can we please show some respect and at least keep this USAPA crap, and other stupid comments off a thread with this tragedy? People lost their lives, families are irretrievably broken.
Absolutely.

If this even HINTS at degenerating into a USAPA thread, it'll get moved and locked for a while. Let's be respectful of people whose love for aviation cost them their lives. Whether it was pilot error, weather, or mechanical, they still deserve a moment of respect. Keep the USAPA comments on the USAPA threads.

Oh...please, don't suspend me..!!! I can't live without coming on here for flamebait and useless knowledge!! Please....NO....

All I care is that my check gets direct deposited on Tues.... other than that....cancel my damn account!

MPUF!!!!! MPUF!!!!!

Thanks for the apology, albeit in Spanish.

If you'd truly like to cancel your account, you can do so in your account settings.

Thanks,

Thanks for the apology, albeit in Spanish.

If you'd truly like to cancel your account, you can do so in your account settings.

Thanks,

Not sure if you can call it an apology. A "cabrón" is a man whose wife or girlfriend is screwing around on him and he knows it yet does nothing.

Oh...please, don't suspend me..!!! I can't live without coming on here for flamebait and useless knowledge!! Please....NO....

All I care is that my check gets direct deposited on Tues.... other than that....cancel my damn account!

MPUF!!!!! MPUF!!!!!

Lear,

I would say that his insincere spanish apology, the completely inappropriate original comment, and the above mockery and childish additional response would all be great reasons to get rid of this individual.

Permanently. ( As he has requested. )

I will thank you, I believe ALL of FI would thank you, and ultimately Sean will probably thank you too, as his postings here will no longer be forwarded by his "friends" to certain individuals that might have an effect on his career.

YKW

Last edited:
Lear,

I would say that his insincere spanish apology, the completely inappropriate original comment, and the above mockery and childish additional response would all be great reasons to get rid of this individual.

Permanently. ( As he has requested. )

I thank you, I believe ALL of FI would thank you........

I TOTALLY agree!!! At minimum, time off for lame behavior!!

Baja.

I'm giving you 24 hours to explain why you were not insulting a crew who just lost their life.

After that, if you haven't responded appropriately in this thread and apologized if your post wasn't simply a poorly-chosen word arrangement, I'm giving you a 10 day vacation to think about it.

Ease up moderator...I think he was asking if the crew was from American Airlines...That was my initial first impression when I read the post from Cardinal and then I thought he meant they were US citizens...

Latest resources

Back