• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

McDonalds here, McDonalds there...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If i do decide to take the McD's job (which may be sooner than i thought since i work for Independence Air)... im gonna try to smoke a Big Mac in my bong. Think they'll frown on that?

CaravanMan said:
What's the deal with the spotlights at McDonalds?...Any idea what they're for, or what they're promoting?
Think about it...there's an oil shortage all over the world except McDonalds? Be afraid, very afraid...don't go towards the light! Muhahahaha :eek:

RJPilott said:
... im gonna try to smoke a Big Mac in my bong. Think they'll frown on that?
I don't know about "they" but you'll be frowning really bad if you smoke a big mac in your bong and then leave the bong water in there for any length of time...especially if you leave the bong out in the sun.

Lol! :)

Around where I live, there is literally a McDonalds within one mile of each location.

"....I'm Loathin' It."

it's a new promo I think because you can now eat Mickey D's 24 hours a day!!!! I can feel my McGutt getting McBigger just thinking about it.

What's really funny is that there's some broads who felt bad for McDonald's following the release of Super Size Me, for "unfairly targeting the corporate giant." :rolleyes: So what do they do? They strike back, losing weight with an all McDonald's diet. One went from 237lb to 190lb. 190lb, real sexy now huh babe? McDonald's is clapping their hands, but otherwise not paying much heed to their new promo girls.

Quote: "We love you, my public. But unless you're a franchise owner, we appreciate all your good ideas, but keep them to yourself,"

Here's an article...
http://www.freep.com/features/food/mcdonalds11e_20050711.htm

RJPilott said:
Believe it or not ... it works...

There have been many times on approach i have seen those lights, only to recognize the famous golden arches right next to them, Of course as soon as i get in the van, i ask the driver to stop by the Mickey D's for a Quarter pounder on the way to the hotel. Once we get there, they see my stripes and ask me to fill out an application. After being harrassed to work the grill time after time, i learned to tell the driver to go through the drive-thru. However, now they are getting clever and sending out a parking lot "sweeper" any time the see what looks like a crew van and "accidentally" drop applications inside the windows. If they miss that opportunity, we tend to get an application in our drive-thru bags. They are getting smart about it. They know we are reliable, we dont do drugs, and have clean backgrounds. Most applications include wages and benefits. I gotta say... its tempting... Benefits that beat most any airline.

Didn't you know that McDonalds bought a list of Airman from the FAA to mail out mass applications to the pilot population. I got my application last week..

Latest resources

Back