• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

McCain's son an airline pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Neither one of these presidential "candidates" have actually really covered any real issues. They just touched on "issues" that got people fired up in their respective conventions. It's all a big show and if you buy into any of it you're a gullible follower. Rez, make a list of things you'd like to see POTUS take care of and send it to him or her. Your concerns would never, ever be read or even considered. John and Barack could care less about common citizens like you and me but there you are voting for a Democrat just 'cuz. Like I said, pick your poison. They both suck.

I did. I had my union reps send a questionnaire to both McCain and Obama....

McCain gave the proverbial middle finger by not even providing the courtesy of a reply.

Obama replied and I like what he had to say....

Why are dem women so damn ugly?????

Because the GOP/Right knows all they need to do is put up a showpony and thier followers will howl like horndogs... that is all that matters to them...

Case and point....

Palin....

I have had him on my JS at least half a dozen times. Nice guy.

Sorry, no inside info from me. I had the class not to hammer him with questions about his old man. He probably gets too much crap about that as it is.

Next time ask Doug about "resigning" from active duty after getting busted for doinking a married enlisted chick while he was a Navy A-6 instructor pilot at NAS Oceana in Virginia Beach. I guess her hubby went into the CO's office and told him LT McCain was boffing his wife. Probably did no come up at the AA interview.

Last edited:
...and thier followers will howl like horndogs... that is all that matters to them...

Case and point....

Palin....

If this is so, then why is it that the DEMOCRATS are so intent on making sure that abstinence is totally removed from school sex ed (which doesn't even belong in school unless it's teaching it from a biological standpoint only) but showing kids how to use rubbers, and handing them out? Which, by the way has been a TOTAL FAILURE. More kids are getting pregnant than before and its happening younger. Just today, a newborn baby was found IN THE DUMPSTER at a middle school in Phoenix...the 11th time in a year in Phoenix. Folks, we need to stop showing kids how to f-ck and go back to teaching them NOT to f-ck.
Abortion has not fixed things. In fact, child abuse has gone up over 1300% (this figure DOES account for the increase of births over the years too) since abortion was legalized....so much for the "wanted child" BS. And all that it has done is lower women to being nothing more than a plaything...that they're good for "that" but God forbid you actually invest yourself in them.
Yeah, just keep teaching your liberal democrat agenda.
It aint working.

Latest resources

Back