May 9 UPS Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CREOBED17 said:
hi all....just a quick question for anyone of you ups poolies or new hires out there....about how long was it for you after you got your online recommendation from a ups pilot/mgt to get a call for an interview...weeks, months/ before they stoppped hiring before 9/11?? i'm just curious how long someone can expect to patiently wait for a call.

thanks for the info.

Don't know if I was lucky or not but my buddy put the rec in on a thurs. Put my stuff online on Sun. Got the interview call/e-mail the following Wed. Hope that helps.

I did hear 18th class posb. 20 new hires and up to 40 in May.????

Still waiting for the call

18 April Breakout

Casper727,

When I was called for the 6 April class, they gave me the breakout of the 18 April class....probably subject to change though. 2 727FOs, 5 Airbus FOs, 4 727 FEs, 9 DC8 FEs.

lakelivin said:
Anyone hear anything yet??? April 18th///May 9th?:cool:
\
Anyone???

I think I might buy a scuba tank if I stay in the pool any longer.:)

I met two new hires in the training center today. Pretty qualified folks I would say. One was military retired (don't know which branch) and had been furloughed from USAir. he then went to their "Jet for Jobs" to get some more turbine PIC. Looks like it paid off.

The other was also ex military and had worked at Evergreen, United, and Fronteir as well as a few others.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back