• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MAXjet merry christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. No airline is really worth it these days. (UPS and FedEx are not airlines) !

I disagree....

UPS is a trucking company with a flight dept.

FedEx was born and is an airline....

Hey Mr. NJA pilot, go load some bags and make some car rental reservations.

Oh you got me there Zipperhead. Hey go have fun trying to Commute into JFK and living in that lovely Crash pad in Queens.

As far as rental cars go I mostly decline them and take the CLS limo service and when I do drive a rental My company pays for it! what's your guys excuse when you have to commute into EWR or LGA on someone else and then taxi to JFK does the mighty Jetblue pay for it?

I have a few airline friends stuck at Cool Aid Land and they all bitch about having to commute into LGA or EWR and then cab it to JFK.

Oh and Loading bags? I have the Line guys load it for me and tip em 5 bucks so I still make money. I seem to recall that Jetblue Pilots Load bags and clean the Cabin as well.

face the facts 90% of jetblue pilots were Legacy guys that were furloughed from UAL, Delta, AA or NWA parting there time until they got recalled back to a real Airline.

I love running into you guys in Jetblue land where you all walk around with smiles on your faces like the stepford wives and say everything is "Grrr-rate!" like Tony the Tiger. Yet when asked away from the Cool in the Gang you guys all say the same thing "God I hope I get that call from Delta"

Last edited:
Oh you got me there Zipperhead. Hey go have fun trying to Commute into JFK and living in that lovely Crash pad in Queens.

As far as rental cars go I mostly decline them and take the CLS limo service and when I do drive a rental My company pays for it! what's your guys excuse when you have to commute into EWR or LGA on someone else and then taxi to JFK does the mighty Jetblue pay for it?

I have a few airline friends stuck at Cool Aid Land and they all bitch about having to commute into LGA or EWR and then cab it to JFK.

Oh and Loading bags? I have the Line guys load it for me and tip em 5 bucks so I still make money. I seem to recall that Jetblue Pilots Load bags and clean the Cabin as well.

face the facts 90% of jetblue pilots were Legacy guys that were furloughed from UAL, Delta, AA or NWA parting there time until they got recalled back to a real Airline.

I love running into you guys in Jetblue land where you all walk around with smiles on your faces like the stepford wives and say everything is "Grrr-rate!" like Tony the Tiger. Yet when asked away from the Cool in the Gang you guys all say the same thing "God I hope I get that call from Delta"

Sorry Bubbles,

Gotta throw the B.S. Flag at some parts of your story. Are you saying you never load bags at all. I have seen many NJA guys loading bags over the years. Try finding a line guy to load bags at any small field all across this great nation. They are busy doing any one of 15 other jobs rather than standing around waiting to help you load bags. Your Pax are not going to wait while you go get Cooter off the lawnmower with his greasy hands to load your bags.

As far as your comment about the furloughed guys at jetBlue waiting to go back you could not be any more incorrect. I have flown with a number of guys who are not going back. YES THIS INCLUDES AA, DELTA,and UAL. A guy in my crashpad is has been furloughed twice from NWA and lives in Detroit. He is staying.

Is jetBlue perfect, NO. The fact is it is an eight year old company that is still evolving. Did Delta, UAL, NWA etc. get what they have in a decade. NOT EVEN CLOSE. At the end of the day there are lots of us here that are happy and have been on the other side of the fence and it ain't that great. If it were everybody would go back to their respective legacy carrier.

Have a great day, and don't forget to get that catering before you walk out the door and go load bags.

Last edited:

I don't commute and don't have a crashpad. Thanks anyhow. Whatever gets ya to sleep at night. Now go sit in the FBO for 9 hours and wait for your blackberry to ring so you can fly empty somewhere.

Yeah sitting in a Nice FBO with 400 channels of Cable Message Chairs, Sleep rooms and free high speed internet sure beats hanging out in that little getto crew room you guys have in JFK! debating as to should we go get food poisoning from taco bell or Burger King in the food Court?

At least I get paid to bring the catering out 5 bucks to me each leg i have catering. so I make and extra $100 bucks a tour in tipping myself.

Plus I don't have to commute or pay for airport parking like you guys do what is that like 50 bucks a month in parking fees? don't forget that crappy little airport car you have to maintain since JFK is such a safe area to Live in.

You guys keep doing what you do best by trying to drag the airline industry down with your pathetic pay rates! just look at the quality of the pilots Delta get's compared to what your getting!

Guys are jumping ship left and right now that real airlines like Delta are starting to higher in huge numbers! ask any Jet Tool drinker what he would do if SWA or Delta called all you'll hear is his Fart as he walked out of your little getto crew room in JFK

Now go back and do another red Eye and have fun drinking old Coffee and stale Blue chips! And keep dreaming that your gonna be providing feed for LH at the expense of the star alliance yeah like UAL and USAirways are just gonna role over for that one!

Hey you hear that Cool Aid? the FA's need you guys in the back to help out again Folding seat belts and picking up the trash again !

Hey Cool Aid!
OH Yeah!!!

Last edited:
wow! Now we are comparing who has a more luxurious time, the Frac guy sitting in an FBO vs. an airline guy sitting in an airline crew room.
You can have your 7 on 7 off.

Loved reading this debate between netjets and jetblue...until i scrolled back up and realized the thread title is "MAXjet merry christmas."

Latest resources

Back