• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MAXjet merry christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah sitting in a Nice FBO with 400 channels of Cable Message Chairs, Sleep rooms and free high speed internet sure beats hanging out in that little getto crew room you guys have in JFK! debating as to should we go get food poisoning from taco bell or Burger King in the food Court?

At least I get paid to bring the catering out 5 bucks to me each leg i have catering. so I make and extra $100 bucks a tour in tipping myself.

Plus I don't have to commute or pay for airport parking like you guys do what is that like 50 bucks a month in parking fees? don't forget that crappy little airport car you have to maintain since JFK is such a safe area to Live in.

You guys keep doing what you do best by trying to drag the airline industry down with your pathetic pay rates! just look at the quality of the pilots Delta get's compared to what your getting!

Guys are jumping ship left and right now that real airlines like Delta are starting to higher in huge numbers! ask any Jet Tool drinker what he would do if SWA or Delta called all you'll hear is his Fart as he walked out of your little getto crew room in JFK

Now go back and do another red Eye and have fun drinking old Coffee and stale Blue chips! And keep dreaming that your gonna be providing feed for LH at the expense of the star alliance yeah like UAL and USAirways are just gonna role over for that one!

Hey you hear that Cool Aid? the FA's need you guys in the back to help out again Folding seat belts and picking up the trash again !

Hey Cool Aid!
OH Yeah!!!

Why do you have to toss out so many insults..?? You are a NJ and like it good for you. I spent 8 years at a frac and loved it too. Some guys love 7 on 7 off some guys love doing 2, 3 or 4 day trips and having 15-19 days off a month with the ability to swap around days etc. As my dad would say from the car business days " Theres an a$$ for every seat "

The whole premise for this thread was to offer some support to our brothers at maxjet.

MaxJet

Posted 04Jan08

Company Name: Primaris Airlines
Position: B757/B767 Pilot
Description: Primaris Airlines, a Part 121 ETOPS operator, currently operating
Supplemental B757 Service, is accepting resumes and scheduling
interviews for pilot employment.
Primaris Airlines is currently flying three B757-200s. Candidates
with previous 121 experience are encouraged to apply. Must have
International, Large Turbine and PIC experience.
Former MaxJet Pilots encouraged to apply!
Primaris Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Address:
No phone calls please.
Qualified applicants should email current resume reference pilot
employment in subject line and send to
[email protected]
Telephone: N/A
Fax: N/A
Direct Link: www.primarisairlines.com

This is certainly sad news. I believed this type of service would have a high demand, Private Jet is doing well. Hopefully some other guys can try this kind of flying again with loads of capital behind them. Good luck guys, if you need help with finding work PM me if flying out of Hawaii suits you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back