• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MAXjet merry christmas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All you Maxjet guys, I'm sorry to hear that. I know this is not the news you wanted to get on Christmas eve. On a positive note though, the market is good and I feel confident you will all get picked up soon. Best wishes.

Best of luck to the MaxJet employees.

I wonder how much the company executives were able to loot the company for.

Why don't you just shut your piehole yuppyguppy. Last time I checked UAL was no paragon for aviation employment and with tools like you over there I wouldn't be in a hurry to submit my app to Denver, unless it was with F9.

Not with age 65 and jetblue hurting...what are you thinking...looks like Lufthansa has an interest in you too...hmm

Dont listen to that dou$chebag folks.. In some sick way he obviously gets some pleasure out of your misfortune.

JB is planning to hire 300 folks in 08 and is positioned as well or better than nearly any other airline out there to ride out the so called doom and gloom forecast for 08.

The secrets are already getting out that Lufthansa wants a significant feed into the USA, Latin, Central, and south america with open skies. LH didnt invest 300 mil in jb for nothing with our premium product and most fuel efficient fleet in the usa.

Age 65 basically has minimal affect our your career progression here as we have only about 100-125 pilots total over 50 years old.

If I find any info regarding an open house in MCO I will post it for you. Happy Holidays

The secrets are already getting out that Lufthansa wants a significant feed into the USA, Latin, Central, and south america with open skies. LH didnt invest 300 mil in jb for nothing with our premium product and most fuel efficient fleet in the usa.

Problem is the Jetblue pilots have no say in how the LH feed will go down. A big concern: LH will do the int'l flying via LH or a new company that LH controls and JB will feed.

Next, KLM/AF will say...'look... within the Skyteam Alliance, KLM/AF will do all of the transoceanic flying... DL/NW/CAL.. you guys do all the feed.' When the DL/NW/CAL pilots protest... the reply will be.... 'well... the JB pilots do it.... we got to compete...'

Maybe the JB pilots don't care about widebody transoceanic flying....

Time to get your career representation going guys... I'd say now is too late... if you wait then you'll really be screwed...

The international flying is were the cash is... a pure domestic operation will stagnate...

Time to get your career representation going guys... I'd say now is too late... if you wait then you'll really be screwed...

So it is too late now? Should we cancel the meetings then?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back