Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hobiehawker

Hey everyone,

I know a guy who is interviewing at Eagle who is 42 years old. This guy is a real tool and some of us are hoping his age may keep him from getting the job. He honestly will make everyone miserable. His experience is a manager of a flight school (no one else wanted the job but his god complex couldn't say no) and pencil whipped ME time to qualify. Unfortunately he is a real charmer and we all see this guy getting through an interview without displaying his real character which includes above all other negative attributes, extremely dishonest, unethical and inconsiderate. I could go on and on about this particular tool but will leave it at that. His sociopathic charm has got him this far but there are many other great pilots out there that deserve this job more than this guy for sure.

Others who know this particular individual are trying to use their resources to get the message out about this guy. And this is mine as well.

Thanks for any responses or recommendations to keep the good ones in and the bad ones out.

Hobie

Perhaps you should bring your concerns to the C.P. I'd hope a letter of NOT recommending would hold at least as much weight as a letter of recommendation.

Perhaps you should bring your concerns to the C.P. I'd hope a letter of NOT recommending would hold at least as much weight as a letter of recommendation.

I do not work for Eagle but that is an interesting suggestion. Do you suppose if we all wrote letters of NOT recommendation that could make a difference? It sure sounds like it would be worth a try. Does anyone have any information of who we could send these letters to? There are more than a few of us that would love to see others get hired, but, will absolutely be downright disappointed (to say the least) if he gets hired.

Thanks for the response.

Hobie

I do not work for Eagle but that is an interesting suggestion. Do you suppose if we all wrote letters of NOT recommendation that could make a difference? It sure sounds like it would be worth a try. Does anyone have any information of who we could send these letters to? There are more than a few of us that would love to see others get hired, but, will absolutely be downright disappointed (to say the least) if he gets hired.

Thanks for the response.

Hobie

Careful. Not sure how it will reflect on you if you want to be hired.

Thanks for the response.

Hobie

Do you know anyone at eagle? A better idea would be to have a current pilot go in and talk to the chief. Have them keep an extra eye on him while deciding if they want to hire him. I sure hope he's as bad as you say, screwing with someone's career is very serious IMO. I would never do that to anyone unless they are a criminal or something like that. I wouldn't go sending letters honestly, that could potentially hurt your chances of being hired there or anywhere else in the future

I would just let it go. You gotta pick your battles. Aviation is a small community and he may very well get weeded out anyways.

Do you know anyone at eagle? A better idea would be to have a current pilot go in and talk to the chief. Have them keep an extra eye on him while deciding if they want to hire him. I sure hope he's as bad as you say, screwing with someone's career is very serious IMO. I would never do that to anyone unless they are a criminal or something like that. I wouldn't go sending letters honestly, that could potentially hurt your chances of being hired there or anywhere else in the future

I do not take this lightly at all. I can't ever imagining doing something like this but this could become a problem to many. He has used so many people for his personal gain that there is a number of people on the list. One of his issues is exactly what is serious about this particular person. He HAS screwed with others careers for his own personal gain. He is the type of guy that would SCAB in a New York second if it meant he got something out of it. There are bad people in this world and he is one of them. If you were in my shoes you would completely understand how egregious it would be for this person to get a job in this industry that so many others have worked so hard for. And he would, without a doubt, be that one guy everyone would be saying "how did this guy get hired?"

He is not a convicted criminal. But some of the things this man has done has been as bad or even worse than criminal. Just one personal example, abandoning his family because he was tired of his three year old little girls needs. I kid you not. Cute kid too. And he is open about this fact. He screwed one of his customers, (that was a friend) for over $10,000. Too many details to over on that one.

Again, I could on and on about this guy and god help what ever airline he gets hired on. It won't make any difference to me. In my position, I will never have to fly with him.

Thank you for the response.

Hobie

I would just let it go. You gotta pick your battles. Aviation is a small community and he may very well get weeded out anyways.

That thought has occurred to me as well.

One guy is a former Eagle pilot who is as passionate as I about this. He is trying to pull some strings but he says the system is somewhat closed to him now. He is considering writing former managers he has worked for.

Thanks again,

Hobie

Hey everyone,

I know a guy who is interviewing at Eagle who is 42 years old. This guy is a real tool and some of us are hoping his age may keep him from getting the job. He honestly will make everyone miserable. His experience is a manager of a flight school (no one else wanted the job but his god complex couldn't say no) and pencil whipped ME time to qualify. Unfortunately he is a real charmer and we all see this guy getting through an interview without displaying his real character which includes above all other negative attributes, extremely dishonest, unethical and inconsiderate. I could go on and on about this particular tool but will leave it at that. His sociopathic charm has got him this far but there are many other great pilots out there that deserve this job more than this guy for sure.

Others who know this particular individual are trying to use their resources to get the message out about this guy. And this is mine as well.

Thanks for any responses or recommendations to keep the good ones in and the bad ones out.

Hobie

And you let him? And did you advance as a result? And did you fess up to it?

YOU are as guilty as HE is!!

So STFU, or FESS up and DIE!!!!

Karma works, sometimes it just takes awhile, and aviation is a pretty small loop. (and that holds true for every side of a story/issue!)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back