Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on, now . . . . Do we really have to clarify this? :confused:

AAI CA --> SWA FO = $30K pay CUT

AAI FO --> SWA FO = $30K pay RAISE (or more)

Yes we do. Show me your math to get those numbers, Ty.....oh, and using "our ALPA Sec-Tres said so" won't cut it, BTW.

Then I'll show you my math that would seem to indicate otherwise. (Hint: Rates tell only half the story when determining actual pay)

This type of blathering is quite revealing, regarding some SWA pilots' knowledge of the CBA negotiations process . . . . or lack thereof.

Let's just put it this way . . . . You are a -300 who thinks they are a A380. :laugh:

SWAPA really has their work cut out for them.

Talk about blathering.

I don't even know what any of this has to do with the point.

If there is any work to be cut out it is trying to communicate with retards like you.:laugh:

Hey Ty, the guys on here are just telling you how the SWA side feels about what went down: You had a substandard contract (PCLs own words), you were in negotiations with your mgmt, there was a strike vote...along comes SWA and the contract gets done...sure the improvements that you gained were the result of hard work by ALPA, but the deal got done because SWA made an offer to purchase, otherwise you might still be in negotiations with your mgmt right?? We just won't ever know...kind of like would SL9 have passed an AAI pilot vote??

They may not be exactly how you (or other AAI Pilots in the know) see it, but the above summary do appear to describe the events that transpired.

No, that's how you see it. Big difference.

I'm done spending my time trying to explain it to you guys. Ask me again in five years, if you still haven't figured it out by then.

No, that's how you see it. Big difference.

I'm done spending my time trying to explain it to you guys. Ask me again in five years, if you still haven't figured it out by then.

This guy has always been a self righteous blowhard with no substance.

Since he has now realized he has been bought and now owned he has made a feeble attempt at getting along.

Nice try Rich.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This type of blathering is quite revealing, regarding some SWA pilots' knowledge of the CBA negotiations process . . . . or lack thereof.

Let's just put it this way . . . . You are a -300 who thinks they are a A380. :laugh:

SWAPA really has their work cut out for them.

Why is it everyone, SWA pilots included, put down the 300

The 300 needs love to :)

Because the 300/500 is old and tired. Seats suck. A/C sucks. Cruising at .74 sucks. Weight of aircraft has increased with each and every patch required for doubling/tripling and quadrupling at the stress points and ramming spots from the catering trucks and lavatory carts etc. Need to love it all the way to the desert.

This guy has always been a self righteous blowhard with no substance.

Since he has now realized he has been bought and now owned he has made a feeble attempt at getting along.

Nice try Rich.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah, Sy-bill . . . All the charm of a trucker's 'rhoid cushion. :erm:

The name isn't Rich . . . . I'm surprised you haven't figured that out, since you've been stalking me on here for the past 8 years, you avatar-stealing rectal polyp. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ah, Sy-bill . . . All the charm of a trucker's 'rhoid cushion. :erm:

The name isn't Rich . . . . I'm surprised you haven't figured that out, since you've been stalking me on here for the past 8 years, you avatar-stealing rectal polyp. :laugh:

Stalking you? Get over yourself.

Eight years can be considered a neurotic grudge about something as insignificant as an avatar.

Isn't name calling something more of a grade school mentality? Sure it is.

I may have your name wrong, but the SWA people certainly do not.

Good luck staying on the outside.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back