• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark Nolin Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the word on the street is that the court issued a ruling today on the request for a preliminary injunction. I don't know the details yet though, but it is my understanding that whatever they rule today, is only preliminary pending a trial, is that right?

Mookie,

Do you know something I don't?
Actually, I know it too... just messin' with ya.

Best of luck to Mark on his future endeavours (greener pastures/major airline job).

maybe he found something better...

hmmmmmmm....;)

Mookie

Congratulations Mark

No matter what happens, we've got to get the good old boys club out of there. I am tired of hearing DL, DA, JB, etc. spewing their lies. Their loyalty is obvious and it has very little to do with our pilot group. If what I am hearing is true, congratulations to Mark. A man of his integrity deserves better treatment than what he received from SAPA/management (one in the same). Alright, I'm done so flame away!

Mark Nolin was going to be great for the pilot group if the SAPA lifers would give him a support. The thing is SkyWest drums up the ' touchy feely' drum a lot; but it's not that 'touchy feely' with 3 strikes you are out; up or out like policies that can be abused by management or training people.
Oh yeah, and i said 'touchy feely' like JG but thank god i am not him .

Latest resources

Back