Mark Nolin Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EUT

Mark is out and the Three Lapdogs remain. This is wrong on so many levels..

Last edited:
So now who is in charge of SAPA..? JB?

PS... while you kids are busy playing "who's your daddy" management is laughing at us....

yeah this is sad news. there is talk of a EB recall. i hope that happens. i will carry a petition to get JB and ME out of power. the first guy that actually tells the group the truth and he gets slandered out of office.

sad.....

this is sad, because though I don't agree with MN on the union issue, I'd like to have seem him stay with the fight. instead, this whole mess has just driven new wedges in our pilot group, and driven older ones deeper among some. It doesn't seem right to just quit in the middle of it. MN is a well-tempered dude and I wanted to see him put the best spin he could on his positions, and alleviate some of the animosity that is inherent in this debate. maybe that's not possible, since a small and vocal minority is hellbent on a vendetta of some sort-of perceived 'payback' vs. our company and instilling that inherent animosity officially and making it a part of our companies culture. I'd hoped MN would have 'reigned in' the ever-complaining malcontents and emerged with a more positive, helpful message to further his positions.

instead, he up and quit, so I guess that won't happen.

BTW, I don't have any allegiance to JB, ME, et al, and I'm all for new blood in the EB.

Last edited:
MN is a standup guy and I am sad to see him resign. I guess it really is hard to be one guy standing up against SKYW. Hmmmm...I wonder what other options we have so that if we are ever in a position like that we won't just be "one guy?"

he just quit SAPA. he's back to flying the line. I wish him well.

Latest resources

Back