• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark Nolin Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
he just quit SAPA. he's back to flying the line. I wish him well.
Now the face of the beast becomes evident, wait till the court decision comes and SAPA ceases to exist, all that kool-aid you bin swillin' will become quite bitter, oh well you could always apply to virgin!
PBR

How come the bad guys always win? I'm sure we can look forward to excellent leadership and negotiation from JB on the fight to get back some of our QOL that has been given away in the past several years. Fark.

The good old boys club is back in full effect, and the only way to disband them is to vote in ALPA.

Yeah there is more to him resigning than we all know.

The real fools that should resign are David "weakest Link" livingston,
David "no spine" alden, Jim "false promises" black.

Let's hope the court rules quick and then we won't have to recall these creatures.

I thought he was our only hope

Although if threatening calls and what not were being made to his home or whatever, can any of us really blame him?

Crappy start to the day

Mark has done more good for the pilots in his short tenure than all of the other SAPA presidents combined. I'm sure it stings a bit for him to resign under the circumstances. But the reality is, he's probably better off out of SAPA as the self-destruction of that organization is not over.

Recall won't happen. I would love it to but it won't.

Even if a petition was started with the requisite signatures the EB would never allow an actual vote. Think about it. You bring a petition to the meeting and the say "oh we need to verify the signatures, we will vote on it the next meeting." Then they schedule a meeting 6 months in the future. By that time most people have forgotten and the issues looses steam. The only way to solve this is to vote ALPA in and they are fu*king gone.

Not quite sure what to make of it. What I do know is the next President should be very careful about delegating any authority to ME or his ilk. Every candidate should be asked about their thoughts are about delegating powers (if not responsibility) to someone else.

Mark has done more good for the pilots in his short tenure than all of the other SAPA presidents combined. I'm sure it stings a bit for him to resign under the circumstances. But the reality is, he's probably better off out of SAPA as the self-destruction of that organization is not over.

The good that MN has started will only happen if we all follow through and get rid of the remaining SAPA sell outs by voting in ALPA!! Otherwise MN just stuck his neck out for nothing, because the remaining SAPA clowns will just continue with more of their two-faced pretending to represent us, while really doing all of managements bidding!!!

Last edited:
So does that mean that Mr. 18% is our new Pres.?

M.N.: 359 votes (35.3%)
B.S.: 357 votes (35.1%)
J.B.: 183 votes (18%)
D.A.: 68 votes (6.7%)
B.D.: 51 votes (5%)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back