Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man Smokes On Flight And Urinates In Aisle...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RichardRambone said:
My buddy pissed in my closet last night. Freakin moron. When he wakes up Im gonna piss on his face.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! lmao!!! hahaaaaaaa!!! :laugh:

When I was working flights from EWR-POP we would have little grandmothers with the grandchildren urinating on the aft galley floor because they didn't know that the lavs were to the back of the galley on the A300. Little old ladies from another country and never had flown before...I don't think thats a lack of socio-economic knowledge. So we educated them, not embarrass them and the next time they had to use the facilities it was not scary to them. I couldn't get mad, why waste the brain power for something like that but thats just me.

Virg

Pi$$ing down the isle of an airplane does not bother me to the extent that I will loose any sleep over it, but when it happens at your own house, that's where I draw the line.
My wife and I were having a garage sale a couple of summers ago, and a family with 2 boys were shopping. One of the little brats kept grabbing himself and whining that he had to pi$$, so instead of the parents asking if they could use our bathroom, the mother took this little fukcer over to the side of my house and let him pi$$ all over my home! I didn't catch them till it was too late. I gave the mother a dirty look, then she starts talking in her native tounge, like I understand that $hit. I would have said something, but I don't speak Spanish. I bet that idiot mother knows what INS stands for though.

LOL yeah hes on douchebag probation right now. I told him to do my laundry and fix a hole in my wall but who knows. His drunk a$$ says he doesnt remember any of it and only giggles about it. It is funny but Im acting like Im heated. Friends dont let friends piss in their own closets.

RichardRambone said:
LOL yeah hes on douchebag probation right now. I told him to do my laundry and fix a hole in my wall but who knows. His drunk a$$ says he doesnt remember any of it and only giggles about it. It is funny but Im acting like Im heated. Friends dont let friends piss in their own closets.

So did you give him a golden shower or what?

I'd rather be pissed on than pissed off. Or something like that, I may have gotten it wrong again.

Anyway, cheers to you folks, I'd last two minutes if I had to do that job.

CaptSeth said:
I'd rather be pissed on than pissed off. Or something like that, I may have gotten it wrong again.
Anyway, cheers to you folks, I'd last two minutes if I had to do that job.

That's a fettish for some people isn't it?:blush:

blkav8tor2003 said:
A United Airlines spokeswoman said flight attendants noticed the man appeared drunk not long after the plane left Orlando.

How the heck was he allowed to board??

You just don't "become that drunk".

Latest resources

Back