Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man Smokes On Flight And Urinates In Aisle...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blkav8tor2003

We folks here we go again, I copied the shortest article I could find. Just shows what we have to deal with an be professional while dealing with idiots like this one.

Virg:nuts:

Man Smokes, Urinates In Aisle; United Diverts Flight

POSTED: 11:24 am EST November 26, 2005
UPDATED: 11:35 am EST November 26, 2005

CHARLOTTE, N.C -- Pilots diverted a United Airlines flight traveling from Orlando, Fla., to Washington, D.C., after a passenger lit a cigarette and urinated in the aisle.
The plane landed Friday night in Charlotte, N.C., where the man was taken into custody by federal authorities.
A United Airlines spokeswoman said flight attendants noticed the man appeared drunk not long after the plane left Orlando. She said the man later lit a cigarette and began to argue with a flight attendant who asked him to put it out.
The spokeswoman said that, after the exchange, the man stood up and urinated in the plane's aisle.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Wow, I saw that story on the news....i really feel sorry for the people that had to deal with that mess....

However, that asside....can you picture that....some guy stands up....lights up a smoke and just takes a pi$$. I would prob fall out of my seat laughing going wtf:)

What a frekin' idiot!!

This is a perfect example why I choose to fly cargo

Sure, but.....

Midnight Flyer said:
What a frekin' idiot!!

This is a perfect example why I choose to fly cargo

I remember the DC8 guys with no lav. on board telling me how they would urinate on the door seal. Nice!

Or pee in an empty water bottle.

what is it with people? why do they have such dis-respect for us who fly???
ya know if they dont like to fly, why dont they take a friggin bus or train, or boat!!! geez louise this sort of stuff really p*sses me off!

they think everything is a big joke when it comes to flying, and working for an airline. if i had my way, i would throw all trouble makers out of the plane at mid-flight. jerks!:mad:

Had a similar incident one time. Except the guy pissed on the floor right in front of my jumpseat.

LittleChickadee said:
what is it with people? why do they have such dis-respect for us who fly???
ya know if they dont like to fly, why dont they take a friggin bus or train, or boat!!! geez louise this sort of stuff really p*sses me off!

they think everything is a big joke when it comes to flying, and working for an airline. if i had my way, i would throw all trouble makers out of the plane at mid-flight. jerks!:mad:

You can thank the LCC's for the low fares which allows the white trash Greyhound crowd to fly.

lowlycfi aghhhhhhh!!! Try having someone puke right in front of you, and i dont mean some little bit of vomit either, were talking a huge amount where it looks like more than one person puked! aghhhhh! the smell was just terrible.:eek:

Midnight Flyer said:
You can thank the LCC's for the low fares which allows the white trash Greyhound crowd to fly.

Uh, first of all this incident was on UA. Not a LCC. The incident I had was a business traveler. Not exactly a "Greyhound" type. I don't think this is an economic problem, it's a civility and sometimes mental health problem. Rich people act just as crazy as po' folks sometimes.

Latest resources

Back