• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man, flying into ATL on Friday...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah dude, like if the faa were on my plane i woulda been like, that jumpseat is all deferred and ish, broseph, sorry but you gotta ride in the backy wacky. the captain prolly woulda backed up my decision and i woulda slyly got a deferred stick and put in right on the middle of the jump seat that way when the faa guy opens it up and tried to sit, i'd be like, WHOOPS! you got burned! hahaha

Wack Monkey!

I had heard about the "ALTS" cap guy but never knew who it was. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is that sleep room story really true? I was told that if you ask the Uniform Nazi about it he'll admit it's fictional, but seeing as how I don't have a hat (or a name tag) I steer clear of big RC.

Yep, that ALTS CAP guy is the monkey spanker! I have a good friend who was out at DFW at the time who confirmed it. You can just look at that tool and tell something ain't right upstairs.

As for the uniform nazi, you either love him or hate him. I fall into the latter category. I have seen him do and say some very unprofessional things which I would never expect from someone in that position! This day and age, it is all about being careful what you say and who you say it to-someone like RC should know the deal!

-PS- The ALTS cap guy actually has something embroidered on the back of the hat "never miss a callout" I believe is what it says. I always thought that was a nice touch-kind leaves no doubt what a jackoff he is!

can anyone tell this story in english and with details? it seems like there are 2 conjoined stories somehow over lapping? ASA and koreanair? someone spankying the monkey ? WX dealays?

If Chuck Norris were to say play spanky da wanky what would happen.......

No more pruuing up and down and back up.

RC rocks, he's the margarita man.....

JDR, I heard a rumor that you're actually FB III. If so, kindly remove yourself from the gene pool. Your asinine surfer dude posts are getting old.

1. You're a Riddle flight team dork, and you've never surfed in your life.

2. They may have been funny once, but have gotten old.

3. Maybe if you weren't so quick to run in and get on FI, you'd remember to call the times in and get your butt lube off the airplane.

Now don't you have a MySpace page to update? Get on it!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back