Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: XM?

BellyFlyer said:
Can you listen to an XM in flight? Are they approved PEDs? Sounds like a good idea!
I'm not sure, but if/when I ever buy/build an airplane, that will be the first piece of equipment installed... :cool:

starvingcfi said:
bought one of those $hitty hook-ups for my cd player. just kinda hide it in front of my seat and the pax never know. last year it was disney radio...all summer. that's the only decent thing i could find in the NE. made for a long summer.

disney radio????? please theres plenty better stations than that pablum around the northeast

or you just showing your true colors bro? LOL :D

Eons ago I learned to fly in a J-3 cub. I opined one day that it was the slowest airplane in the sky. An old timer eyed me up and down, and asked,

"Son, do youlike being in that airplane? Are you happy there?"

"Yessir, I do."

"Then what do you care how long it takes you to get there? Seems to me it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there so long as you're happy where you are."

I haven't worried about making time fly in an airplane since. Truth be told, I wish I were up there a whole lot longer.

Having to land. Now there's the truly sad part.

you got me. i'm a closet disney freak :D i did see home on the range a few weeks ago.

as far as aileron girl goes, i think you're jealous ;) you know you'd jump at the chance

Screw up and they never let you live it down: rolleyes:

You D4mn well know I don't get FM over the ADF... I found a few good rock stations tho ;)

PS: I edited it just so that I wouldn't mislead all you guys into thinking you could get FM over the ADF

I got a budy who on a trip a while back had the flight attendant (female) come up to the flight deck and the three of them played a game called M&M. He said she ended up completely naked at the end of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back