Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Majors wont be hurting/Regional on the other hand!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Despite my previous post poking fun at your group's predicament,

I just wanna say that we're all in the same boat. Same ******************** different pile.

Wow, so just because a regional is a crappy place for a pilot to work means all of the thousands of employees at regionals should be shown the door?? The world does not revolve around pilots!

No airline will fly planes without pilots, and they cant stay in biz if the planes don't fly. The regionals and especially their middle management are going to pay the price for trying to destroy the qol of the front line employees.

No airline will fly planes without pilots, and they cant stay in biz if the planes don't fly. The regionals and especially their middle management are going to pay the price for trying to destroy the qol of the front line employees.

I am a front line employee. Planes can't fly without my work group (MX). More than one work group is involved in making an A/C leave the ground. Sorry your QOL sucks.

I am a front line employee. Planes can't fly without my work group (MX). More than one work group is involved in making an A/C leave the ground. Sorry your QOL sucks.

They're saying the pilot is the most expensive labor group therefore we matter more. Still, management has had decades to figure that we are our own worst enemy. Very predictable. Throw the dog some scraps and they will be happy again in their corner...

I've always felt MX should be paid much more than they are. A lot of knowledge and skill involved just as there is in driving the starship.

Just don't pay scheduling. :)

Yea?? How's that working out?
Pretty sure there are some cat droppings out back that you snack on, if you could fly a plane you would understand.

I've always felt MX should be paid much more than they are. A lot of knowledge and skill involved just as there is in driving the starship.

Just don't pay scheduling. :)

Thanks. All the hard working people that work to make flights get out on time earn their money. Obviously it would be nice to earn more! I can't complain tho, it helps actually enjoying what I do and liking the company. I have worked at a ******************** hole for no pay in the past.

That is most likely the exception and not the norm. At my company, only a handful of lifers make six figures. Even then, the only way it's possible is to volunteer to fly on your days off. No premium pay of any sort here. We have been completely castrated by the NMB. The company's offer that is eventually gonna be rammed down our throats is a huge step backwards from our already pathetic contract. Some of the highlights. Monthly guarantee, gone. None. Nothing. Line holders are also permanent reserve by being REQUIRED to be reachable by phone 24/7 on all scheduled duty days. Pay cuts for 75% of the pilots currently on property. Minor pay raise for new hires. 50% DH pay. The list of BS is literally endless.

If you are required to answer, you are on duty per the Whitlow letter. You'd better check the legality of that.

Latest resources

Back