Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Majors wont be hurting/Regional on the other hand!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My experience was that the other workers actively hated us and didn't give a s*** about us. So wtf should I give one about them? The world doesn't revolve around them either.

PBR.. You made a good point, well said. I guess I also made too much of a blanket statement. Doh... Well once again that probably varies depending on the airline, I don't hate pilots, most are usually pretty cool.

Uh better check that chqflyer, plenty Xjt capts making north of 100K, some FOs making 60-80K

That is most likely the exception and not the norm. At my company, only a handful of lifers make six figures. Even then, the only way it's possible is to volunteer to fly on your days off. No premium pay of any sort here. We have been completely castrated by the NMB. The company's offer that is eventually gonna be rammed down our throats is a huge step backwards from our already pathetic contract. Some of the highlights. Monthly guarantee, gone. None. Nothing. Line holders are also permanent reserve by being REQUIRED to be reachable by phone 24/7 on all scheduled duty days. Pay cuts for 75% of the pilots currently on property. Minor pay raise for new hires. 50% DH pay. The list of BS is literally endless.

Chqflyer, cheer up. With the pilot shortage you can find a better job!

Honestly, I am so disgusted by the absurdity of this industry that I'm considering just hanging up my wings and finding a different occupation. I find it absolutely repugnant to think that once I move on to a reputable airline, my job will most likely be outsourced to some bottom feeder outfit anyways. What the hell did I do with that number for that truck driving school? ?

Latest resources

Back