Major Airline vs NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Familytool,
I for one am not concerned about Diesel, becuase we all feel the same way. I am sure if you were on fire, most would think twice about pissing on you.

No go back under your rock. We don't start round 2 for another 18 months or so.:uzi:

Familyguy flatters me.

gotta love being the center of attention. :)

I wish my wife gave me this much attention. whooohoooo

Note sarcasm

I personally don't think familguy is anybody but someone who knows just enough about nj to sound like he/she knows what they are talking about. Pretty much if you read any weboard you can pickup on what some of the major gripes/issues are. Familyguy is just someone who likes to come in and sound important but with no real background, or even position to back it up. Much like a student flying a 172 who reads weboards enough to know the key phrases to sound like a 747 driver at a cocktailparty.

Last edited:
Bahawahahahh...he Wacked That Fokker With A Keyboard!!

Thats Friggen Great!

probably all telling some pilot that they get another 10hr turn.

One other important factor for me not going to SWA is the fact I have to pay for the job. I have done enough paying for my job...and I really do not see myself investing in a B-737 type rating just to get a possible interview. At NetJets they do the right thing in providing you with the proper training and a type rating in the aircraft you are hired into. All free. As it should be. Even McDonalds provides free initial training..:) I know people will say that it is a small price to pay to get into a job where you will make good money. But, I already have a job where I make good money and it will be as good as at SWA. Not to mention I have heard in the not so distant past that SWA management was talking to unions about first time possible pay freeze or cuts. That might have changed but it was something I heard back when fuel was out of control...and it can be that way again. So, all I am saying I do not care how great thr peanuts are on SWA...companies should stop charging pilots to work there. Or is this how they really make a profit...hmmmm.

let's see.....

1. you don't need a type to get an interview at SWA
2. Fly I (ACA) I believe was PFT at one time.
3. NJA was PFT at one time.

Latest resources

Back