• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mail a Resume to XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I called the HR Dept and they called me back and asked what they could do for me. I asked them what it would take for me to get hired by XO jet that I was looking for some advice. The First question was do you know someone here. I told them No but met some of there pilots. Well that didn't help but he told me to keep updating the resume that they had a lot but knowing a pilot would be a big help. I still haven't heard anything yet. Good Luck

with an attitude like that i can assume you didnt get hired at NJ, i understand why. But that's ok.....it happens.

I mean by posting on another forum you will expand your question to be viewed by more people.

You know what they say about assuming.
Cherry, like the rest of us XO guys are tired of upity NJ pilots saying we are not a fractional, and that is what your first post looked like. If you are looking for the bad attitude it was other NJ guys trying to start a meaningless fight on several other threads. I know that these disgruntled few don't represent the entire group, and I have met many great folks that work at NJ.

Hate to tell you this, but we have several pilots here that left NJ, and I have run into several NJ guys on the road that want to come here. Not everyone wants what you want. Don't be naive to think that all of the other Fracs only get NJ interview rejects. But we will gladly take all of the nice guys/gals that are tired of flying with guys like you.

with an attitude like that i can assume you didnt get hired at NJ, i understand why. But that's ok.....it happens.

I mean by posting on another forum you will expand your question to be viewed by more people.

clydefastly didn't fully answer your assumptions. As one who has been in touch with cherry for a while I can tell you he never interviewed with NJ, hence obviously he didn't get hired either. He actually had his applications with both, but was hoping XO would call him before NJ would. He felt more for XO than NJ. And he is not the only one!!

He is now living the dream just like you are living yours. As long as everyone is happy, what's the big deal??

Not saying NJ is bad place to be, we all know that is not the case. It's just that not all people think alike and chase the same thing..

Now, if he gets a break from his training with XO, I'm sure he'll give you his own version too.

Last edited:
You know what they say about assuming.
Cherry, like the rest of us XO guys are tired of upity NJ pilots saying we are not a fractional, and that is what your first post looked like. If you are looking for the bad attitude it was other NJ guys trying to start a meaningless fight on several other threads. I know that these disgruntled few don't represent the entire group, and I have met many great folks that work at NJ.

Hate to tell you this, but we have several pilots here that left NJ, and I have run into several NJ guys on the road that want to come here. Not everyone wants what you want. Don't be naive to think that all of the other Fracs only get NJ interview rejects. But we will gladly take all of the nice guys/gals that are tired of flying with guys like you.

thanks for backing up my post. YOUR were the one that assumed......you assumed that this was another "XO not being a fractional thing"

go back and re-read my response to what you wrote.

apology accepted.

Last edited:
thanks for backing up my post. YOUR were the one that assumed......you assumed that this was another "XO not being a fractional thing"

go back and re-read my response to what you wrote.

apology accepted.
No appology coming, you don't deserve one.
I'm Clyde, you made a smarta$$ comment to Cherry, I'm responding to your comment about thinking he didn't get hired at NJ, and that was the reason for his comment. I simply pointed out that your comment could be misconstrued as the XO/Fractional thing.

You go back and re-read what I put, because you obviously don't get it. Slow down and pay attention to the details.

THANK YOU for backing up my post.

what ever makes ya happy bud.....:)

next time i wont try to be helpful here....

Next time don't be a smart @ss NJ pilot. There are too many of you already!

And as Flyzmex said, I never interviewed at Netjets and for sure never will because of @ssholes like you! Have fun living your dream, I'm living mine. Now go play with your buddies and come back with your smart @ss posts...:laugh:

what ever makes ya happy bud.....:)

next time i wont try to be helpful here....

Don't play the victim now.
If you were trying to be helpful you would have explained yourself instead of making a completely irrelevant comment to Cherry and myself. I'm not looking for an apology, but I'm not going to fall for your reverse psychology BS either.

Latest resources

Back