• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Magenta Line - 10/3/09 - Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well things are about to get shaken up down there with all the pi$$ed off displaced guys arriving and the soon to be replaced LEC. I'm looking forward to it.

Should be fun. IAH is about to get a bunch of militant, pissed off EWR Boys. Now we just have to group together and get those Bubbas out of power down there.

Well things are about to get shaken up down there with all the pi$$ed off displaced guys arriving and the soon to be replaced LEC. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, because we have it so bad here. Go look for work elsewhere, in the real world

Wow, at least we know that SFR will not likely walk the line with us when/if we strike. I bet he'll find he's flying a lot more then too.

Christ with rhetoric like his, he ought to be running for one of the CAL MEC rep positions. He can put in his 2 years "working" for us, and then segue right into a CAL management position. Seem to be the natural progression in the CAL ALPA Flying Club.

I agree with your ML comments. I find it to be a good read but the personal attacks that even include dues paying members of our union to be a bit classless.

I'm sure your GF feels the same way. I find the actions of her boss and his circle to be far more classless, quite frankly...

Last edited:
Yeah, because we have it so bad here. Go look for work elsewhere, in the real world

Yeah, I DO have it bad here! I gave up a good paying job, moved my family to Houston only to have my job threatened the entire time I have worked here. I transferred to Houston, got bumped back to Newark (on RSV), and now back to IAH only to hear the furlough rumor...AGAIN! I took the RFL to save my or another employee's job figuring the pay would equate to NJ unemployment. If they furlough while I am based down here, I am FU(%#D! Texas unemployment payments will result in my family heading to the poorhouse. Yeah, it's great here. :angryfire If anyone needs a dose of reality, it's YOU!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure your GF feels the same way. I find the actions of her boss and his circle to be far more classless, quite frankly...

I actually like her, I've had her in my jumpseat but I'm not so sure she's done herself any favors in the eyes of the pilot group.

Her boss, well, what can be said that hasn't already!

Latest resources

Back