Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MALSR

$50 for 1st year CA, $21 for fo?

I hope you guys are dry humping me here. Is that payscale for real? You guys deserve much better is all I'm trying to say.

Also they have industry leading per diem...$1.25/hr?

Maybe I could see working there if I was furloughed and living in Denver and they popped up. Otherwise, what kind of sucker would work there? The payrate is unreal, and the fact that they get resumes is no big surprise.

Maybe I could see working there if I was furloughed and living in Denver and they popped up. Otherwise, what kind of sucker would work there? The payrate is unreal, and the fact that they get resumes is no big surprise.

Even in this sad scenario, the fact that they [allegedly] require a training note coupled with the fact that quick upgrades will be contingent on as-yet-to-be exercised options . . . .

A very, very tough sell. Clearly, they're not looking for long-term career pilots, and it shows.

oh...about 6 days

That is not true, ASA is 1.60 an hour perdiem. 23.00 first year First Officer. New contract as of December of 07..

We had a FO Rep leave for this hole. We're happy she did thou.

Problem is that what happens after all the quick upgrades? Now your stuck like chuck.

I would believe that they are gonna adjust these rates as needed.

Latest resources

Back