• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynx Payscale...are you kidding me?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're right about Mesa. However, their DHC-8 pay already tops Lynx's Q400 pay. Pretty sad.

I don't think its a "jet vs t-prop" thing; for completely ARBITRARY reasons (IMHO), the bar is set at "number of passengers". They have 70 seats, they should get more than something with 36 seats, so the "logic" goes.

Give them time . . . don't count on it. Pending a full bore strike, no management team just gives "More" when "less" will do. 1/2 of the pilots there will already feel company friendly due to the quick upgrade. The other half just want the same thing.

It is what it is; another place to build up time then get out ASAP. Not my cup of tea at this point, but anyone who goes there with visions of "the pay will come, the pay will come" is kidding themselves.

My friend's organization has just interviewed two Lynx captains.

I don't think that everyone on the top half of the seniority list is "happy there."

As far as the pay, it will never come. Frontier has dumped a ton of money into that place, and they aren't going to divert the revenue stream to the pilots, if and when it ever starts.

Anyone who went there thinking the pay was ever going to be more than what it is, was either a fool, or needs to stop drinking the feline Kool-Aid.

Latest resources

Back