• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynn Calls Scotty To Whine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So do I. You probably should too. Sometimes nothing works better than a chat with the Boss - especially if the boss is someone who tries to help.

Yeah, righttttttttt! I want that mismanagement lackey on my cell, I think not! I do not chat/converse with any of those mismanagers, even when they're in the crew lounge. I just "walk on by"....hmm, good name for a song.

VOTED IN FAVOR!
Hey, we go out on strike, Scotty might be outa a job! Cool!

I just talked to LJ. She said the company wanted to take down the Utley flyers because they didn't ask permission. She called the company and asked them to keep the Utley flyers up because that is how we always did it. The company rescinded the order. LJ actually called to keep the Utley flyers up. She is doing the right thing, and she is playing fair.

If you're really that gullible then it's no wonder that you are supporting the Breili - I mean Jackson 5.

I just talked to LJ.

Where did you find him, uh, I mean her? Hmmm, maybe the smoke room where she hides? So you're a smoker too. OK, we're onto you Spartanman. We'll have your identity shortly.

Did NOT Vote for The LJ Coalition!
But-I did VOTE IN FAVOR!
And for NoPilotLeftbehind Group!

Have had? How long you been here sport? ASA has never a "best manager"! Like the article in the AJC states, SKYW needs to take a firehose to the G/O and wash 'em out! Maybe they'll hit you with their hose and wash out that koolaid you're slurping too!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

I'd rather them stick it (you know where) and see if they can get water to come out his ears!
His screen name should be "give in irish."

If you're really that gullible then it's no wonder that you are supporting the Breili - I mean Jackson 5.

No, you had it right. It's really the Brieling-Jackson Airport. Oops, that should be Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Sorry. I meant it is the Brieling-Jackson Coalition.

Did NOT Vote for The Brieling_Jackson Coalition!
(I kinda like that better)
VOTED IN FAVOR!

Last edited:
I have to agree with that one myself. Scott is by far a better leader then the previous I have witnessed.
Medeco

With all the sorry mismanagers we have had, and still have, at ASA, that isn't saying much.

VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!
Did NOT Vote for The Brieling-Jackson Coalition!
www.nopilotleftbehind.com

Hey!!!!!!

Scotty doesn't know,
That Fionna and me,
Do it in my van every Sunday.

Scotty has to know,
Scotty has to know,
Scotty has to,
Scotty has to,
Scotty has to go!

Scotty doesn't know,
(Don't tell Scotty)
Scotty doesn't know,
(Don't tell Scotty)
Scotty doesn't know...
Scotty's gotta go!

Now that thar is funny, I don't care who you are!

Did NOT Vote for The Brieling-Jackson Coalition!
www.nopilotleftbehind.com
VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!
www.putscottyoutofajob.com

I just talked to LJ. She said the company wanted to take down the Utley flyers because they didn't ask permission. She called the company and asked them to keep the Utley flyers up because that is how we always did it. The company rescinded the order. LJ actually called to keep the Utley flyers up. She is doing the right thing, and she is playing fair.

Lynn, as usual, didn't tell you the whole story. The company notified the MEC and a couple of reps. that the campaign posters would have to come down from the walls at the airport because a member of the ASA Coalition had made a complaint to management. ALPA notified the company that this had been the practice at ASA since ALPA had been on the property and if the coalition wants to put their posters up let them do so as well. The company said that the coalition didn't want to put up posters because they feared that the union types would write inflammatory comments on them. ALPA then told the company that they had no intention of taking down the posters and if the company wanted them taken down they would have to do it against the information the MEC gave them on this being a past practice for ALPA elections.

This all started with Scott Hall (your hero CavingIrish) as he was the first to call the union and complain. Then Charlie Tutt called to back up Scott his lapdog. Lynn Jackson then reappeared because she was afraid this would blow up in her face so she called Scott on his cell phone and asked that the union be allowed to keep the posters on the wall.

Her way of doing business is to always start political fires (files a complaint with ASA management about the ALPA posters) then as the blaze spreads she brings her little fire extinguisher of lies to put them out (calling Scott and asking him to allow ALPA to leave the posters up) and then takes the credit for stopping what she started. She can certainly scam and control weak individuals like you. She is like a two headed snake. If you are going to pick her up you better grab both heads at the same time. Her and her BOYTOY would walk all over you if you ever crossed them or if it was to their advantage.

Several of the "NO PILOT LEFT BEHIND" posters were already taken down and (according to pilot reports) by Ms. Chuck Viers, Atlanta's effeminate chief pilot and Lynn Jackson crony.

Last edited:
The "effeminate CP," the "boytoy," the "older girlfriend;" quite a collection of misfits you anti-ALPA goons have gathered together there. :rolleyes:

The "effeminate CP," the "boytoy," the "older girlfriend;" quite a collection of misfits you anti-ALPA goons have gathered together there. :rolleyes:

LMAO!:laugh: :laugh:
Almost sounds like the beginning of a bad joke! Of course that's what Breiling is!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back