• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynn Calls Scotty To Whine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you asa guys were smart you would vote in the Lynn Jackson coalitiona and get a good contract finally done and get some growth. You guys are being left behind by other regionals.

Superpoopypants, will you just stop! You have no idea what you're talking about. Aren't you at CAL now? You must be sitting reserve to come up with all these ignorant postings you're making. We'll get a good contract, and it will be with the present CNC and MEC. If the company doesn't negotiate in good faith in the sessions coming up next week and early Dec, it is possible we'll be released for self-help. If you're not here, WTF do you even care?

VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!

talk to me in 2 months when LJ has won. I'll bet you 10 bucks her coalition wins. The people are tired of 6 years with not contract and the currect crop is to blame for the first 3 years of that delay.

talk to me in 2 months when LJ has won. I'll bet you 10 bucks her coalition wins. The people are tired of 6 years with not contract and the currect crop is to blame for the first 3 years of that delay.

We'll have a contract by then or be released. Good thing "daddy' got you on at CAL or else you might have been out of a job. LJ will get trounced poopyboy!

Voted In Fvaor of Striking

Hey, Scott, do you play dueling banjoes while you are at LJ and JB's cabin? Do they squeal like pigs when you promise them positions in management? I don't want to burst your bubble or anything, but the latest update I heard from the election was a 7:1 ratio in favor of team Tomlin.

I'm going to have to go ahead and raise the BS flag on that one. The voting is handled by a third party, and no one, not even the MEC or ALPA national, has access to the voting data (other than participation) until the results are officially released. There's no way you could have heard anything about a 7:1 ratio.

You'll eat your words. Trust me

Oh yeah, I'd really trust you poopypants! Your daddy know you post ignorant postings on here? If he did, he wouldn't have helped you get on at CAL. You never did answer, did your daddy pay for your flight training too? Huh? You're daddy one of those CAL scabs? Guess the 'acorn' doesn't fall far from the tree huh.

Voted in Favor of Striking ASA

Joey told me that this CP wears ladies undergarments, any truth to that?

Kinda sounds like the scene in Shrek 2, where Pinnochio is supposed to tell a lie by saying "something stupid, like "I'm wearing ladies underwear"" and his nose doesn't grow. Good 'ol Gingie sees that's "It's a thong!!!".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back