• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynn Calls Scotty To Whine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems some of you guys/gals are balling up Lynn's flyers and stuffing her mail box. She called Scotty to whine about it and Scotty made the others take down their flyers until Scotty was told this was permissible. Lynn has Scotty's number on her cell, get it?

VOTED IN FAVOR!
If you vote for LJ you're crazy as hell!
www.nopilotleftbehind.comhttp://www.nopilotleftbehind.comhttp://www.nopilotleftbehind.com

I just talked to LJ. She said the company wanted to take down the Utley flyers because they didn't ask permission. She called the company and asked them to keep the Utley flyers up because that is how we always did it. The company rescinded the order. LJ actually called to keep the Utley flyers up. She is doing the right thing, and she is playing fair.

I have to agree with that one myself. Scott is by far a better leader then the previous I have witnessed.

Yes, he is a company man first, but I can tell you that when it comes to daily business and the pilots, he is looking out for us better than anyone else has before him.

Medeco

I agree with Medeco and Fins. Scott is one of the best managers we have had at ASA. We aren't going to agree on everything, but he is trying.

A ringing endightment of the industry and what management thinks of pilots when this Scott Hall comes on flightinfo and touts a possible $100 a quarter bonus. One of the funniest and yet saddest things I've seen in quite some time.

Mr. I.

Mr. Irrelevant, this "Scott Hall" on Flight Info. is a fraud. He is one of the ALPA types at ASA that is trying to make Scott look bad. That post is an ALPA fraud, and isn't really Scott. What is sad, is that you really thought that was Scott.

Mr. Irrelevant, this "Scott Hall" on Flight Info. is a fraud. He is one of the ALPA types at ASA that is trying to make Scott look bad. That post is an ALPA fraud, and isn't really Scott. What is sad, is that you really thought that was Scott.

An ALPA fraud? Thats a pretty sad statement in itself. This guy on FI is one person thinking he is funny, hardly an ALPA fraud.

Medeco

I just talked to LJ. She said the company wanted to take down the Utley flyers because they didn't ask permission. She called the company and asked them to keep the Utley flyers up because that is how we always did it. The company rescinded the order. LJ actually called to keep the Utley flyers up. She is doing the right thing, and she is playing fair.

Yeah, rightttttttttttttttt! You funny man. WTF do you think Lynn would tell you? Moron, get a clue! Hell, all you have to do is read her drunken post on the ALPA board. It's the most incoherent post I've ever read. Now she has Joey Merchant write all her postings now.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Last edited:
I agree with Medeco and Fins. Scott is one of the best managers we have had at ASA. We aren't going to agree on everything, but he is trying.

Have had? How long you been here sport? ASA has never a "best manager"! Like the article in the AJC states, SKYW needs to take a firehose to the G/O and wash 'em out! Maybe they'll hit you with their hose and wash out that koolaid you're slurping too!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Then how come I get information on strike simulations in my Vfile? When I show up at work, there are flyers with information from the strike center telling me to call them to track crews? Isn't that coming from ALPA? Maybe you should get your facts straight!

Because we like to f@&K with you drivel! We know who you are. Hey moron, you gonna go apply for SKYW? They're having a deal in Atlanata for the likes of you.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back