• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luxury Jet Company Officials Criminally Charged

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just don't get how people....pilots go through all those years of training to get to a level to fly a jet like this and decided to throw it all away doing dumbsh1t like this.

can someone in the corporate/charter world plz enlighten a young one?

If its not safe, its not safe to go and hell if i get fired for not goign when i say it isn't safe then i shouldn't be working at a place like that and it would be better for me to move on....or am i wrong?

I just don't get how people....pilots go through all those years of training to get to a level to fly a jet like this and decided to throw it all away doing dumbsh1t like this.

can someone in the corporate/charter world plz enlighten a young one?

If its not safe, its not safe to go and hell if i get fired for not goign when i say it isn't safe then i shouldn't be working at a place like that and it would be better for me to move on....or am i wrong?

I've flown both charter and corporate and I'm just as stuned as you at behavior like this.

Gotta love the idiot comments below the article.....

How do full fuel tanks make the plane nose heavy? I thought most airplanes fuel tanks were in the wings or near the tail? When the news was reporting on this they said the plane's cargo was loaded incorrectly, causing it to be nose heavy.. It'd seem like a bad design to put the fuel too close to the nose of the plane... This model must be the Pinto of the air if that is the case... It also seems stupid to say it's simply because of full fuel tanks... Why take up all the space for large fuel tanks if you can't fill them?
I remember the car that got it's roof chopped off by the plane... I also wonder what happened to the people in that car.. If there's any good reason for someone to sue, the victims on the ground have a lawyer's wet dream....

What?

OK, it said in the article they took extra gas and overloaded the airplane because it was cheap. Seriously? Cheap gas in TEB, I doubt it.

I did a story on this for NBC. I don't think they even knew the actual weights on the aircraft. There was literally almost nothing right with whole operation. The crew qualifications, the 135, nothing.

Anyone know why the pilot (not the 2 involved in TEB) is being arrested?

I did a story on this for NBC. I don't think they even knew the actual weights on the aircraft. There was literally almost nothing right with whole operation. The crew qualifications, the 135, nothing.
The poor aircraft was right.

Latest resources

Back