LR35 FO Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pay Sucks

I know a flight attendant with AA who makes $60K. The guy who drive the garbage truck that picks up my trash makes $42K.

I had an F/O job that paid $36K in Lear 25/36 last year. But squawks were never addressed and it just got to the point where I didn't want to keep flying into known TBs at night w/o radar, couldn't keep a cabin below 10k w/o windhield heat... just really bad company to fly for.

OmniJet just updated their crew salary for F/O to $40K. However, nearly every job that I have applied to this year is in the mid-20s. Oh, and they want you to pay for your own factory school! Yeah, that is fiscally responsible!!

Lear Capt. Pos.

Just thought id ask.... are they looking for a capt. as well?
Please PM

I am a current Dallas Based 135 Lear Capt.....

Don't forget about that FO, too! I loves me some Learjet and I loves me some Dallas (native).

In MI (yip) they pay new lear F/Os 250 a week. That was some time ago, but im pretty sure thats what they make. Thats guarantied.

Until I quit my then-day job in 2000 and tried to make a living as a pilot and instructor, I hadn't made as little as 250 a week since 1976.

Right not, my unemployment has that beat by $16!!!!!!!

This is so sad....

SkyLink

Just called the owner of Aztec Jet Services (Sky Link) at FXE to inquire about the captain and f/o jobs listed on planejobs.com . As far as the f/o position goes, he wants some kid with a multi/inst ticket and no jet time (I have 500+) that he can train to "do things his way." Be expected to work line service, sweep hangers, wash the bosses car, make coffee etc... for miniimum wage. Oh yeah... and don't forget about busting all those FAR 135 duty/flight time regs. It never ceases to amaze me that an operator can charge $1700 per hours for a Lear 35 and pay the crew crap wages.

speedbird1974 said:
In MI (yip) they pay new lear F/Os 250 a week. That was some time ago, but im pretty sure thats what they make. Thats guarantied.
Holy crap! That is EXACTLY what I was paid as a brand new CFI in my first flying job back in 1991... And that was for a C-172... $250/wk salary... a whopping $13k/year...

Where I work they pay 300$ a week for new hires in a CASA212. You get 4 days off a month and on call the rest of the time.

You can make the same money working at Taco Bell!

I work for a 135/corporate operaton on the east coast. I am a qualified 135 pic on a Falcon 10, King Air 200 and a Chieftain. I'm on call 24/7 and only get 3 requested days off a month. I've been Captain on the Falcon for over two years and have been with the company for 3 1/2 years. I am single and have no time for my family or a life. Oh ya, I only make 35,000 a year. How do you like them apples? I know you have to pay your dues. But when am I paid up.

PS. I still love to fly. I just don't want it to be all I do.

Latest resources

Back