Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

legendskid_44

Need a job
So ya Just received my commercial ME and SE. but i'm still at very low time 255/15. Should i not even bother to send in my resume to the regionals? talked to my instructor and he said just start sending them out, should I? I rather start flying for an airline instead of going for my CFI right now but either way i'm still going to seek my CFI later on if i do get hired. What do you regional guys think?

any help is very helpful from any body with more hours then me, always soaking up information!!!

thanks for the help

Brew yourself up a fresh pot of coffee, sit down at your computer for a few hours, and go through this Regionals board from top to bottom. You'll find the answers you seek.

Short version: Piedmont, PSA and USAJet have NO time requirements. TSA is 250/25. Others? Who knows, you may as well apply.

But the key is don't be tentative. You CAN get a job at those hours, others have. But you have to be aggerssive and go after it.

alright thanks for the help....i don't know about the USAjet thing....the VP of Ops is my next door neighbor and pretty much my mentor. i need a few more hours for USAjet

have you tried searching? It seems like every week this exact same question comes up. Search "Low time" and you will get gobs of threads....

As others have stated, PSA, TSA, Pinnacle, ACC, Airnet, Usajet, and prolly more that I am forgetting. If you try hard enough you will find something. Or, you could go out and CFI and build some time to get on with one of the 'better' regionals

have you tried searching? It seems like every week this exact same question comes up. Search "Low time" and you will get gobs of threads....

As others have stated, PSA, TSA, Pinnacle, ACC, Airnet, Usajet, and prolly more that I am forgetting. If you try hard enough you will find something. Or, you could go out and CFI and build some time to get on with one of the 'better' regionals

He's got a ways to go before applying to Airnet...

I would start sending them out. You never know what's going to happen, and FWIW, I have 1200/110, and not one peep out of ExpressJet or SkyWest, so just because you have time, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to call...

-Goose

He's got a ways to go before applying to Airnet...

No, he meets their mins:

Pilot Application Requirements/Guidelines

Effective July 2007

• Certificates
  • Commercial (CFI, CFII, and MEI credentials preferred)
    [*]Ratings

ASEL, AMEL (not limited to centerline thrust), Instrument
    [*]Medical

Must be issued as a First, but can downgrade to a Second
    [*]Education

High School Diploma (College education preferred)
No Minimum Flight Time Required to Apply!

http://www.airnet.com/Careers/Flight_crew/flight_requirement.htm

Latest resources

Back