• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

low time female pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One severely underqualified chick sent us a picture of her in a bikini along with a resume.
Well, if I was CP and she had been holding a sign in the picture saying "I swallow!" ... well ... she'd just need to let me know when she could start.

:D

Minhberg

Goose Egg said:
We just had a gal from our school get hired as a corporate FO with somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 hours. She is attractive.
-Goose

That isn't her fault. That would be the fault of the guy who thought she was hot and decided to hire her over possibly more qualified guys. Maybe our hormones are doing us in, and we're the ones hiring the low time, and hot, females.

Fly_Chick said:
Saviboy, please do not give any one a reason to wonder why a woman might have a particular flying job other than the fact that her skill, experience, qualifications, team player ability, (thanks avbug) decision making ability, responsibility, education, perserverence and outlook merited her that job!

No, that would never happen.

I think that you are just considering getting a sex change. "your friend" haha.

Snakum said:
Well, if I was CP and she had been holding a sign in the picture saying "I swallow!" ... well ... she'd just need to let me know when she could start.

:D

Minhberg
start the job, or start the interview process ?
:)

Latest resources

Back