• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

low time female pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's funny, Guapo. I drove a 1985 Audi in college until it had 400,000 miles on it. It was the car from the Adam Sandler song. One day I came out rom class and someone put an aircraft decal down the length of the door that said "experimental." I also sold it for $500.

As for dinner...I'm game. You like BBQ?

CFIcare said:
You can come along too, Pedro. Although if we do BBQ, beer goes with ribs better than wine.

My glass is good for everything. What happened to our date though? ;)

CFIcare said:
That's funny, Guapo. I drove a 1985 Audi in college until it had 400,000 miles on it. It was the car from the Adam Sandler song. One day I came out rom class and someone put an aircraft decal down the length of the door that said "experimental." I also sold it for $500.

As for dinner...I'm game. You like BBQ?
My first car was an '85 Audi 4000 quattro, 5-banger. It had 127K on the odo, but it had been broken at that for about 7 years when I got it. I bought it for $600 and traded it in for $1000. It had an oil leak, exhaust manifold leak, coolant leak, brake fluid leak, and a tire that had a leak.

FrozenPilot said:
Good question. Does being a female or other minority actually help you get a job in the airlines? I've heard differing opinions. Whats yours?

The best bet senario at getting an Airline Job is either being black and also being fag or a hot girl or apply to expressjet where they take people with 600 hrs which is rediculous.

Jealously is not becoming.

Never would I say anything about you, Flecha- Er, I mean, Pedro.

Latest resources

Back