Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Obamanation is working on it.

FJ

Funny since your party created historically low wages for employees and labor while helping robber baron management and executives to increase their compensation to unheard of levels.

Your a genious.

But Instructor Dude weren't you the one that claimed no one has a view like ours in their office. That BS hasn't come up yet in these articles. Go back to the Triple A bro.

It is a view at 410 that very few people get to see daily AND GET PAID TO DO IT. One of the perks in this business.

Try telling that to the families of the 50 aboard the Colgan flight because they were under qualed to the safely and professionally.

It is a view at 410 that very few people get to see daily AND GET PAID TO DO IT. One of the perks in this business.

Yes! Let me work more and pay me less. The view is so great that will make it all better. Hey Mr Banker, I don't have any money for my mortgage this month but here are some pictures of the view from 350 and above....that should cover it I think.:rolleyes:

What do you expect from someone who lives in his parent's basement?

It is a great view and we appreciate it more than the general public, but after 20+ years of seeing it, I'm not trading off my retirement or my kids education for a "great view". If we could take the "general public" up into the cockpit, by the 50th time of seeing a sunrise at 2:00 am body clock time, they wouldn't give you 25 cents for the next one. It would be a "perk" if I could it on my time, my schedule, when I'm not tired, bring family and friends into my "office", trade it for money. At the end of the day it's not a perk numnuts.

I was enjoying the view above FL410 back when you were making propeller airplane noises as you hand flew your broken X-Wing Fighter toy, while wearing your yellow stained Power Rangers jammies, spare me your idiotic justifications for lowering everyone elses paycheck.

THe only thing that is going to affect pilot pay is supply and demand. If people quit learning to fly because the pay is ******************** then wages will increase to attract those out there with the quals.

Latest resources

Back